A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!

Kohiro was here and he glared at Kenzo. He helped Midnight up. Midnight wasn't expecting to see Kohiro.

Midnight: Kohiro what are you doing here?

Kohiro: That Bulma woman got worried so I used all my power to teleport to you.

Midnight: Well I'm glad you're here.

Kohiro: Now let's do this together my lord.

Midnight: Right!

Kenzo flies up to the two of them.

Kenzo: How touching but whether there's one more of you insects doesn't matter.

Kenzo rushes at the two of them. Midnight blocks his punch and Kohiro kicks him in the stomach. Midnight uppercuts him sending him into the air. Kohiro appears above him and with his hand out to Kenzo's face.

Kohiro: Gale Crusher.

A clear speah of air formed in Kohiro's hand. It launched at Kenzo. When it hit kenzo was sent flying back.

 When it hit kenzo was sent flying back

Kenzo got up and rushed at Kohiro. Kohiro threw a punch but Kenzo phased through it. He kneed Kohiro in the stomach and the sledgehammered him into the ground. Kohiro backflipped in order to recover. Kenzo was about to blast Kohiro but Midnight grabbed his arm and kicked him in the stomach. Midnight used his grip on Kenzo to pull him back and punched Kenzo in the face. Kenzo recovered and threw Midnight into Kohiro. The two collided but got back up. Kenzo started to release more energy causing the two to fly back to gain some distance.

 Kenzo started to release more energy causing the two to fly back to gain some distance

Kohiro: My lord got any plan!

Midnight: In all honesty not really! He just keeps getting stronger. I hate to say it but he's even matching Rosè!

Kohiro: He doesn't even seem like he's getting affected by all of this!

Midnight: Let's try attacking together!

Kohiro: Got it!

Kenzo rushed at the two. Kohiro and Midnight flew back farther. They got back to back charging their attacks. Midnight charged a Kamehameha and Kohiro charged his Wind Dragon.