Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!

3rd POV

Midnight woke up to movement in his bed. He looked down to notice a lump under his cover. He pulled the blanket off him only to be face to face with Crystal.

Crystal: good morning Midnight!

Midnight: Crystal why are you in my bed?

Crystal: well when I was sleeping my new body got cold so I can in here to cuddle with you. I hope you don't mind.

Midnight: it's fine just wake me up next time that way I know.

Crystal: okay!

Midnight: now come on I got something I need to do.

Crystal got off Midnight. Midnight got up and changed his clothes with magic. He then left the room. Crystal began following him as they walked down the hallway.

Crystal: so what exactly are you doing?

Midnight: I'm trying to get the hang of this new technique.

Crystal: oooh can I help?

Midnight: sure.

Midnight and Crystal walked into the simulation room. The room simulated a forest with a clearing again. Midnight sat in the middle of the clearing.

Crystal: ok so what am I supposed to do?

Midnight: I'm gonna meditate and when you feel my power rise or see an aura gather around me I need you to attack me.

Crystal: if your say so.

Midnight began to meditate. After 5 minutes Midnight a silver aura began to Incase Midnight. He began to stand up. Crystal looked at him and knew it was her time to start attacking. She rushed at Midnight with water surrounding her first. Midnight quickly dodged her attempt at attacking.

She then turned to try and kick him mid-air only for him to duck and dodge it

She then turned to try and kick him mid-air only for him to duck and dodge it. Crystal landed, then backflipped and unleashed a barrage of kicks. Every kick Midnight continued to dodge each one flawlessly.

She then tried to sweep his legs but Midnight backflipped over her

She then tried to sweep his legs but Midnight backflipped over her. He kicked her in the back causing her to get sent back. She recovered and looked at Midnight in awe.