Reviving The Saiyan Race

Midnight POV

It's been a year ever sense me and Kobayashi was brought here. Everything has a purpose so if we were brought her it's for a reason. I haven't found it what for but I will send us home. On the bright side we made friends with all the Z Fighters. Well we will have issues with Vegeta but everyone else is cool. I help Yamcha with his baseball career. I stop crying with Krillin. I help Chi-Chi and Goki take care of Goten. I take care of be Videl whenever Gohan's at work and she need help. I invent things with Bulma. I help Tien train when he wants to. I train and spend time with Goten and Trunks. We've also have had some funny moments. There was the time Goten accidentally called me dad. There's also a time an invention blew up in my face. Right now I'm on my way to Bulma's house because she told me to come over. I arrived at Bulma's house and went inside. Walking around looking for Bulma. I heard shouting on the back yard. I walked outside to see Bulma and Vegeta standing by a ship. I then hear a conversation I shouldn't.

3rd POV

Bulma: I can't believe you going to space again!!! What's wrong with you ever sense Midnight and Kobayashi showed up you been an even bigger jerk than normal!!!

Vegeta: you wouldn't understand woman!!! It was already annoying enough to be under that idiot kakarota I'm not going to set here and let that bastard be stronger than me!!!

Bulma: your doing all this because he's stronger than you!!! How about you spend time with Trunks, your child!!! Cause frankly he might as well be my husband!!! He's spent more time with Trunks in a whole year then you have his entire life!!!

Vegeta: then maybe you should marry him instead woman!!!

Bulma: maybe I will you asshole!!
Vegeta: whatever woman I don't care. Maybe I made the wrong choice marrying you.

Vegeta walks into the ship and takes off. Midnight decided to act like he didn't hear anything. He didn't want to cause Bulma more problems. He walked up Bulma like he just came from the house.

Midnight: ah here you are Bulma. I was looking everywhere for you.

Bulma: oh Midnight your here good there's something I want to give you.

Midnight: oh what is it?

Bulma: follow me to the lab.

Midnight and Bulma went to the lab. On the way there they ran into Trunks. Midnight went in telling Trunks to keep getting stronger to protect Mai and his mom. Bulma smiled at this interaction. When Trunks left Midnight and Bulma kept hearing twords the lab. After they got there Bulma started to rummage through her doors looking for what she means to give Midnight. A minute later she finds it. She hands a device to Midnight it looks like a high tech watch.

 She hands a device to Midnight it looks like a high tech watch

Midnight: what's this Bulma?

Bulma: it's a watch that connects to your phone. It can store items to like clothes. It also allows you to talk to others across dimensions. Because your trying to get to you dimension I wanted to give you a way to talk to everyone here.