Blackmail material

The rain comes down in literal sheets, flooding the flat expanse of land they're on. Pools of water have already begun to accumulate, small rivulets leading down to bigger streams and rivers in other directions. The clouds rumble ominously, though no lightning has struck yet.

     Huddled against the rock face, the two Pilots and their Titans weather the storm. Silo and Alexa have their flight suits they huddle in. The suits are waterproof, but lack the ability to hold warmth in. Silo works to set up a small tent as shelter, though Alexa eventually takes over. Soon, they're both within the shelter, one decidedly more irritable than the other.

     It is the same situation for the Titans. Shire heeds the sheets of rain no mind, idly resting. Harpy, however, festers.

     "How do you stand this?" she grunts, clamping her armor down to her frame. Despite her bluffing, a small shiver is noticeable. The rain runs down her plating in rivulets, pattering to the ground at her feet and creating a mucky mixture.

     Shire looks at her from where he's standing. Formerly, he had been using his bulk as extra protection for the Pilots' tent from the rain, though it was not necessarily needed. The tent is made of a sturdy polymer, reflecting water off its surface easily. He takes in Harpy's positively miserable appearance.

     "I take it you are not a fan of the rain?" he asks bluntly.

     Harpy shifts her optic to glare half-heartedly at him. "What was your first guess?"

     Shire huffs through his vents amusedly. "You look almost drowned already."

     "You have thick armor," Harpy pouts. "I don't."

     "Fair." He ponders for a moment before moving.

     Shire moves from his spot over the tent to standing next to Harpy. "Crouch."

     "What?"

     "Crouch down," Shire repeats. "I'll shield you." Already, his idea is working: the planes of rain pitter down on his armor, blocked from reaching Harpy underneath.

     Harpy complies, kneeling down on her haunches close to the ground. She huffs a sigh of relief as the cold rain immediately lessens. Already she is warming back up, her internal systems working hard to reheat her chassis and limbs.

     "Rest, Harpy," the larger Titan rumbles. "Focus on warming up. I will keep watch."

    "You seein' this?" Alexa whispers, shaking Silo out of their doze lightly. Silo snaps to attention with a chirp, but relaxes once they realize the situation is not dire. Tentatively, they peek out of the opening in the tent Alexa has made.

     Silo pokes their head out, nearly unable to keep in the sound of adoration that threatens to escape their vocalizer at the sight.

     Harpy is settled on the ground, well into recharge. Shire stands over her, dozing but still operating enough to detect danger at the slightest hint. His enormous head hangs as he drowses, one hind leg cocked in a mimicry of relaxation.

     "Snap photos," Alexa urges. "This is prime blackmail material."

     Silo scolds her.

     "Okay, I may also just want a copy of the pic for myself. Just do it, robro!"

---
Yet another story featuring the HASS Crew
and yet another story written by my friend because i for the life of me cannot shit out some motivation

enjoy ladies