Flashes of the past

TW: Self harm at the end

---

 This was extremely familiar

High mountains, slick sleets of fresh powdery snow laying on the rock and ice like thin sheets of chaos.

CK was huddled between a rock face and a high drift of snow, old tracks from previous travels had become filled and covered.

She shook violently.

The cold creeped up and under her armour, sinking deep within her systems. She didn't bother moving, they'd come back, right? Deep down, CK knew that TB wouldn't let the militia abandon her that easily.

....right?

She shook her head in an attempt to rid of the thoughts that clouded her mind, TB would come back for her, one way or another, she was sure of it.

For now, she focused on trying to keep herself warm.

The snow gathered on her armour, the temporary shelter proving to be a poor shield. Slowly, she reached over, dusting the powdery substance away, it didn't do much to help in this situation.

A sudden and familiar emotion rose in the more treacherous parts of her processor, it was layered with guilt, greed, rage, all that was bad, and more she didn't want to name.

She balled a hand into a fist, angrily slamming it down into the snow below with a huff.

Letting out a startled yelp, she recoiled. Pulling her hand away in a quick fashion. Hidden beneath the snow was a large and jagged rock, now dented from where she had hit it.

Examining her hand, it spritzed near where wires were once neatly tucked away.

She looked up.

Something wasn't right.

Once blizzard white skies now a smokey charcoal, gunfire in the distance as titans and infantry battled.

It was all muffled, CK noticed, however there wasn't much time to process it as she heard a voice creep through her comms.

"CK! Stop dozin off you big goof and help me out down here!"

Oh no

CK knew what happened next, a loud whine called from the fields, the bright white accompanying it, nearly too blinding to watch.

In a panicked manner, CK reached out towards it.

Blinking, it was gone in an instant, the blizzard skies returned, the snow plummeting down in large flakes.

CK looked around wildly, a wave of guilt hitting her hard.

She had traveled away from her shelter, seemingly destroyed a few outcroppings of rocks in her wake. The charred marks of fizzled out Cluster missiles proved it.

You did that, She snapped at herself, what if that were allies.

...what if that was TB?

No, she'd never hurt him- She refused to think that, recoiling, she took a few tentative steps back. Keeping her hands in loose fists as she brought them close to herself.

More spitzing came from her injured wrist.

A terrible, awful idea came to mind

What if.. No, she couldn't... TB wouldn't like that

TB doesn't have to know. NO ONE has to know.

With a regrettable hum, she scampered off towards a large and jagged rock, similar to the one she hurt her wrist on.

No one would have to be hurt again, no one would have to undergo her wrath anymore.

She rammed her back into the rock, letting out a painful growl as it caught hold of one of the Cluster racks.

Good

Struggling, it finally ripped off. One down.. One to go..

She wasn't going to cause harm to anyone anymore.

---
Sorry for this angst (not really >:)
CK belongs to me, TB belongs to slavic_potato