Sacrifice

"You're being ridiculous," TB said frantically, fingers digging into CK's wrist as he held onto her for her own sake. Her chassis dangling dangerously over a high cliff's edge.

"Let me go!" CK's free arm comes to wrap around TB's wrist, desperately trying to pull fingers away from his vice grip. "I have to do this!"

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" It's the first time she's ever heard TB raise his voice like that, filled with so much anger and fear and desperation that CK pauses for a moment.

Just a moment.

There's a heaviness in her processor she cannot quite describe, finally glancing at TB who's staring at her with disbelief and concern.

"I know.... I love you"

With a quick turn of her frame, she swings up, kicking TB square in the hull, effectively pushing him away from the cliff as she makes her descent.

Regret instantly floods over her, but there's no going back now, she's made her decision, to protect the militia, to protect her friends, and to protect TB.

She flips, so she is facing the ground, her thrusters spluttering on, using the air draft as a bit of a glide. She is not made for long flights, but she is damned well going to try.

Warnings blared on her hud, the stream just flooding her processor. The ground was nearing, and she wasnt slowing down one bit.

This was it. The final stretch.

The ground welcomed her ungraciously.

The world was dark. What felt like minutes to TB, hours had passed.

Everything was deadly silent.

The recon ship had flown in and out, collecting infantry and titans alike, taking multiple trips. TB had not moved an inch, his biolights dim.

Others had attempted to persuade the gentle giant to go on the recon ship, He did not even acknowledge them.

They had even brought Flick, the MRVN that usually lingered nearby the legion, out in an attempt to get TB to budge.

Flick beeped to him, offering comforting words.

However, TB's attention was not focused on Flick. His gaze was fixated on a small, illuminating... thing

Soft blue hues danced in the darkness.

A flicker of hope sparked inside of TB.

Perhaps.

Perhaps it wasn't her time to go.

---
;)
"MORE ANGST??" 
YEP! 
also, for the super vagueness of the story that i never mentioned in it, there's a pilot inside of CK, not hers though, (she kidnapped them basically) they are a HIGHLY dangerous person, perhaps even just opening the cockpit would cause mass destruction, so instead, she goes with that route