Apprehension

The morning was silent, The air that resided in the titan bay was hot and damp, no doors had been opened to let in the cool breeze.

Mint didn't mind the temperature, regulating her own without having to think too hard about it. Few titans idled in the bay, most taking advantage of this time and resting, while others chatted quietly in their respective corners

Mint hummed absentmindedly as she sat in her dock, enjoying the sense of being alone, she preferred it that way.

However, through the silence, a stare bore into mints armour, drilling imaginary holes of discomfort. Mint immediately sensed the feeling, anxiety rose gradually.

It felt as though bugs crawled underneath her armour plates.

Mint shuddered, attempting to rid of the feeling by glancing around, hoping to catch whoever was causing this feeling.

She couldn't find the culprit, causing more anxiety to spike.

Stress began to ink into her mind. Sinking into her dock, her fingers tapped anxiously together, the noise distracting her, bringing a small sense of calm as she began to zone out.

Large thuds pulled her out of her trance-like state, drawing near. Mint looked up from where she stood, freezing in fear.

An ogre class titan had approached, tapping their foot gently to grab Mints attention. Unbeknowingly blocking the exit of Mints Dock.

The small northstar deflated, shrinking into the back wall, trying to get as much distance as she could. Mint began to panic, subconsciously dampening her senses, sounds becoming muffled within seconds.

The Legion began talking, the heavy and intimidating rumbles from their voice bounced onto Mint, causing her to tremble. She hoped they hadn't noticed, and if they did, she couldn't tell if they had voiced a concern, or a threat.

The 'conversation' was quick, Mint nodded at what had been said. She dared not move as they left, fixating her gaze across the room.

Her frame rattled, her body refusing to move, Standing for what felt like hours, panicking in silence.

She hadn't realized another titan had the will to approach her, however they didn't speak, only offering their presence as they stood to the side, close enough for her to see, but far enough that they didn't block the exit.

Their chassis was not like the others, not big, not small, but not lanky like atlas chassis', Mint glanced over to them, instantly becoming like a magnet and rushing over to them. Seeking whatever comfort they would hopefully give.

Words tumbled out of Mint, however none seemed to make any sense. The other simply grabbed her hand, their touch filled with what felt like static, speaking slowly in a calming tone.

Sounds were still muffled for Mint, however his voice was different, it was not filled with intimidation, it was not loud and thunderous 24/7, it was calming, the low tone bringing a calming effect instead of panic.

They lead her towards the outside. Giving her hand a reassuring squeeze as they shot glares at anyone they caught staring.

The rush of cool air hit them as the open door allowed the fresh air in.

They continued until it was grass beneath their feet. Morning dew trickling off of tree's, pittering onto their chassis'.

Slowly, sounds returned to Mint, the evening crickets playing their last songs as the sun touched the horizon. Early birds tweeting as they scavenge for food. Mantis' systems humming.

The trembling eased out from Mint's frame. The panic ebbing away.

There is silence between the two as they sit, side by side, their hands still connected. Mint didn't mind the silence, she preferred it that way, it felt way better than having a conversation.

They sat till the sun was well above the place where the sky touched the ground. The air comfortably warm.

Mint sighs warmly, glancing over to the other.
"Thanks, Manny," She said, slight teasing in her voice.

"I told you not to call me that" He said with a huff, however there was no disdain in his voice, it was more of a lighthearted response, nudging her side playfully with an elbow.

Mint let out a small laugh, leaning over and onto his shoulder, sighing contently.

This is how she preferred things.

-----

BOOM 

sorry i havent uploaded in a while

ive been busy

anyways, meet mint! My newest OC who does NOT like ogre class titans

and this manny character has been one of my OC's for the longest time, but i dont think ive ever mentioned him here

anyways, this was written by ME :D