We've Got All The Toys

When Natasha showed up with Doctor Banner, she and I walked to the deck and waited for people to start to show. 

"Agent Romanoff, Sara." Phil greeted us as he stood by the Captain. "This is Captain Rogers, Captain, this is Sara and Natasha." Captain nodded to the both of us. 

"Ma'am." he said in a deep voice. I gave him a soft smile.

"Hi." she said in return. "They need you on the bridge."  Natasha told Phil and he walked away. "It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. Thought Coulson was gunna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" I giggled a little and Captain looked behind himself at me, causing me to sort of blush and look down. 

"Trading cards?" he asked.

"They're vintage, he's very proud." she said.

"Doctor Banner!" Captain called. He looked so nervous and out of place, his brown eyes were worried as he looked around for the person who had said his name. 

"Oh, yeah, hi." the doctor said as he shook hands with the Captain. "They told me you'd be here."
"Word is you can confine the cube?"

"Is that the only word of me?"

"Only word I care about."  Steve answered. 

"And you must be Doctor Stark?" Dr. Banner asked me, extending a hand. I took his hand and he shook it, smiling and giving me a nod. 

"Yes, sir." 

"I've heard a lot about you." 

"Oh no..." I joked. 

"Good things," he reassured. "Good things." he almost laughed. 

"Hey, you might wanna step inside in a minute, it's going to get a little hard to breathe." Natasha told us just as the motors started. 

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked. 

"Really? They want me in a submerged, pressurized, metal container?" Doctor Banner, the captain, and I walked to the edge and saw the propellers and we started lifting off the water. Steve stood in front of me and pushed me back from the edge a little. "Oh no, this is much worse." 

We walked into the control room. People were running about, shouting confirmations and then Nick said, "Let's vanish." Which I'm assuming means the ship will be invisible to people on theground. Captain got out his wallet and handed Nick a ten dollar bill and went off to look at the technology while I stood with Dr. Banner.

"First, I'd like to thank both of you for coming." Nick said, I nodded. 

"Thanks for asking nicely. So.. Umm... how long am I staying?" Dr. Banner asked.

"Once we get our hands on the tesseract, you're in the wind."

"Well, where are you with that?" Dr. Banner asked, this is where I come in. I'm formally addressed as 'Doctor Sara D. Stark.' but since I've shown up on S.H.I.E.L.D's radar, I've been treated like a pet and therefore, never properly addressed, but I don't really mind it much. 

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cell phones, laptops, if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us."

"It's still not gunna find them in time."

"Out of your field, how many spectrometers do you have access to?"

"How many are there?"

"Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places." Dr. Banner said. "Do you have somewhere for me to work?" 

"Agent Romanoff, would you show them to their laboratory." 

"You're gonna love it, Doc. We've got all the toys."