Annoucment

Hey, guys! I know you're all Marvel fans (if not, you're definitely in the wrong place) so I just thought I'd do a little shameless self promotion and let you all know about the other stories I have published on here since they're all Marvel fics. 

Wait For Me//Steve Rogers-Captain America

The first part takes place before the war when Steve was still small. He's in love with a woman named Rebecca, who is Bucky's little sister. Bucky and Steve get shipped off, Bucky to the war and Steve to the super soldier program and Becky get abducted by HYDRA. 

The second part, which I've just begun to publish, is when it gets interesting. 

Shelter//Bucky Barnes

I just published this one today, actually (23/1/16)

 In this story, Bucky has been found and lives inside the Avenger's Tower with The Avengers but he has no idea how to live or cope with freedom and his past so S.H.I.E.L.D. hires psychiatrist Blue Elliot to help him. 

If Ever I Stray//Charles Xavier

This one is actually a sequel and I have no idea why I published this one first but the first in the series is coming soon. 

After the events in Cuba, Jax returns to New York with Hank and Charles. The rest is the plot of Days of Future Past. 

And the last one is A Heart Full of Love// Kurt Wagner

Willow Avery has been in captivity for basically her whole life, she has no idea what life outside of her corner is like until she's rescued but two men, Logan and Kurt, who take her to a mansion in New York where she makes friends and falls in love.