Revenge.

“He’s at S.H.I.E.L.D right now.” Loki’s voice said. I tried to yank my hand up but it was tied down. 

“What do you want Loki?!”

“They’re trying to find you, now.” he said, ignoring my question. “I found these things in a dungeon on Asgard. I don’t know what they are… but I assume they’re very painful. Wait, let me check.” he said and there was a pain in my side and I groaned. “I’ll take that as a yes. They’re watching this right now. You’re husband, your brother, everyone. But don’t worry, I’ll return you. I will. But first I will poke and prod every single nerve in your entire body and slowly torture you into a madness that you won’t be able to return from, all the while you’re precious monster will be watching along with the rest of those abnormal freaks. They won’t be able to do anything about it. They can watch your body mass slowly deteriorate from starvation. I’ll stick this into your side, I’ll cut you open and pull out your insides until you scream and cry his name and I’ll keep the camera on just long enough for me to pull your heart out of your chest and tape it with your spleen.” 

“You’re sick.” 

“Ah, yes.”

“Why are you doing this?” I grumbled, trying to get loose. 

“Well, for educational purposes, of course. You two are quite the pair, the invincible girl and the giant green rage monster.”

“Well, fuck you.” I spat at him. 

“Now, now,” he said calmly, running his finger over my cheek and down my neck. “There’s no need for foul language.” 

“I’m not telling you anything.”

“First, I want to know how did you become the way you are?” he asked, picking up a pair of scissors. When I didn’t answer, he put the scissors on my side and slowly applied force. “What happened to you to make you this way?” he asked, pushing on the scissors. “These are eventually going to penetrate your skin. Do you want to know what I’ll do then?” he asked with a sick laugh following. “I’ll open them and pull them out that way. I’ll put the blood into a cup and use it as your war paint for when I brain wash you and force you against your people.”

“Where do you come up with this?”

“I spent quite a long time in a cell, I had lots of time to plot my revenge on you.” he told me, then there was silence until I heard a pop and I screamed. “Well there it goes.” he said cheerily. “And now it opens.” it hurt so bad that I couldn’t see straight. The small concrete room went black and I knew my eyes were open but I couldn’t see anything, I laid there writhing and groaning in pain for what felt like forever. “Yes, I know it’s right on the tip of your tongue, say it. No, no, scream it. Scream for your beloved Bruce Banner. Scream all you want, it’s killing him.” Loki put his face close to mine and looked up at one of the corners, pointing there. “Say hello. Go on, ask him to save you.” I didn’t say anything and Loki sighed. “Very well, onto my next question. What is it like living with a monster, being married to a monster. What is it like loving a monster?” 

“He isn’t a monster.” 

“Oh, aren’t we all?”