The Fate Of The Human Race.

“Tony.” I said, pushing in the small button. “Tony, do we still have those neuc’s.”

“Yea why?” he asked, but I think he figured it out because he started talking again. “No, no, no.” 

“Tony, it’s going to save everyone. The whole planet.” I told him. “Please.” even if it doesn’t kill me I’ll feel the pain of suffocating forever, but I don’t care. Even if I meant something I would still do it to save everybody. I looked up and there he was with a nuclear bomb. I let him carry me across the city, right under the portal and I clutched the bomb. 30 seconds until it explodes and we’ll have won. I watch the portal grow closer and closer and then I don’t feel the metal hands grasping me anymore and into space I go. I was floating, completely weightless and I was a lot less worried than I thought I’d be. I let go of the bomb and watched it to the giant ship, blowing it up. The fleets that were flying through space had started falling because, with out the ship, they couldn’t work anymore. I saved the human race. The fate of everyone on the planet was resting in my hands and I hadn’t let them down. For once in a very long time I felt good about myself. I was falling too but I was out before I even knew what was happening.