A Crash.

"Sara…" Tony said softly. "Oh my god, Sara, please wake up." he whimpered. "I have to tell you something." I guess he finally got tired of trying to talk me awake so he shook me until I turned around. 

"What Tony?" I said grumpily. 

"Look… I have to tell you something."

"Did you have another party? Because if you did, I’m really sorry, but I’m just too tired to help you clean it up. Mom and Dad can yell at both of us, I’ll take part of the blame but I ju-" I rambled until I noticed how serious his face was, light up by moon light from my window. I could always tell what was wrong with Tony, always, but not that time and that was what frightened me the most. He pulled back the sheets on my bed and got under them, hugging me close to him. I was quiet and just laid there, I thought maybe he’d had a nightmare, until I felt something wet on my forehead and pulled away from his hug to see him crying. I was the only person Tony ever cried in front of and even then it wasn’t very often. 

"What’s wrong? What’s happened?" I asked him in a soft voice, using my thumbs to wipe his wet cheeks. 

"They died." was all he said. 

"What?" I asked, sitting up and looking down at him only to be pulled back. "Who died Tony, what are you talking about?"

"Mom and Dad." he said. "They died. In a car crash."