𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

~Y/N Pov~

"Shut up, again" Matthew and Akisha said.

"Oh yeah, haha" I said then chuckled.

"Let's eat.. bread" I say.

"I want potatoes, though Sasha would just be staring at it until I don't want it anymore" Akisha said.

"Yeah, let's just go because I'm starving." Matthew says holding his stomach.

"Okay let's go, hey Eren!" I say.

"What!"

"Can you lead the way again to the cafeteria?" I ask.

"NO EREN!" Akisha shouted behind me.

"Okay!"

"What the crap Akisha" I say frustrated.

"I memorized it" Matthew said.

"Oh okay, let's go then, you first." I say making Matthew go first.

We walked our way towards the mess hall with Matthew leading along with everyone behind us.

"You guys sit, I'll get our food." I say.

"Okay" they say sitting down.

I grabbed our food from the lady and went back to our sits, Eren along with Mikasa and Armin now sit with us, as their practically friends now. I gave the food to Matthew and Akisha and they started eating it.

"So this is the food back then, extremely bland." Matthew said.

"Well, if you don't like it can you give it to me?" Sasha said.

"Uh yeah sure" Matthew said giving her the potato.

"Hey Matthew, I think I have like canned food here, it's just sausage with soup, but it takes good. We can just open this in a bowl and share it."

"Yeah sure, it's better than potato anyways."

I stand up and asked the lady for three bowls, she gives the bowls and I thanked her, I went back to our table before placing the bowls on the table, I grabbed inside my backpack a can of sausage. And I just stared at it.

"So how are you planning to open that? We practically gave Sasha all our food." Akisha said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Wait for a second, I think I have a can opener here." I say scavenging my backpack for a can opener, I grabbed the can opener and twisted it on the lid. This all happened by the way of practically everyone watching, we just didn't notice. I opened the can and gave some sausages.

"How many is in that can?" Matthew asked.

"About twelve, we can split it in fours" I say.

"Sure here, put it" Matthew says as he and Akisha point to their bowls. I put the sausages first before deciding on the soup.

"How many ounces?" I ask jokingly.

"I know you're like a perfectionist and stuff, but not that much" Akisha said.