𝟚𝟡

~Y/N Pov~

"Does that mean I'm out of the game?" Levi said boringly.

"Yup, better luck next time, I think they're just scared of ye." Henry said in a Irish accent.

"Tch, anyways, continue." Levi said as he exited the circle.

"Okay, does the townspeople have any suspicions?" Henry asked.

"..." No one answered.

"Okay then, next round!" Henry said as everyone closes their eyes and ducks their head.

"Mafias, raise your head up." Henry said as all the Mafias raise their head.

~Sasha Pov~

Me and Connie then started peeking as we're the peeping girls, though seems like Connie is a girl now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Anyways, we started peeking and tried to hide it, I saw Y/N! No wonder he was so quiet. And Connie saw Armin! What?! He's the least likely to lie from all of us, I wonder how'd he endure that?

Anyhow, we have some people to suspect now, Y/N & Armin, what's left is two more, Jean seems like it, and probably Eren or Mikasa- argh! This game makes you have trust issues, let's hope this doesn't reflect outside the game.

~Y/N Pov~

"Who would you like to eliminate?" Henry asked us.

(Underlined words means they're talking by lips only)

"Who's do you think is a medic?" I ask.

"Hanji seems like it, after all, I did see Hanji grow shock at Levi being eliminated but, Henry did slip out the Hanji is innocent." Pieck said.

"What if he's faking it, just to be sure, let's just vote for Hanji, I mean, what's the worst to happen?" Annie said.

"Alright, let's go for Hanji." We all agreed and looked at Henry.

"Found the person? Point to it." Henry said out loud.

We all then pointed to Hanji.

"Okay, let's continue...

~Might as well timeskip this bcs it's going to go as long as 5 goddamn chapters~

We are now on the final round, Connie and Sasha were being suspicions for accusing me and Armin so they voted them out. Afterwards, Hanji and Erwin were voted out, Petra saved Winona, Ymir, and Jean, Eren was eliminated, and Pieck, Me, and Annie are left for the Mafias.

People left: Petra, Annie, Me, Pieck, Jean, Winona, Ymir, and Historia.

"I vote to kill Y/N!" Winona said.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"You're being all suspicious, and what more? Pieck is defending you, meaning Pieck might also be a Mafia!" Winona said.

"How am I being suspicious, plus how did you think I'm suspicious." I said.

"U-uhm, you were quiet every round!" Winona said.