𝟚𝟞

~Y/N Pov~

We waited about 30 minutes until Akisha finally came back and drove to the curb then opened the window.

"Traffic's a pain even though it's night." She says.

"People are returning from work so you should've expected this." Henry said as we entered the car.

"I'll drive since I haven't in a long time." I said.

"Okay, Y/N and Pieck are upfront." Akisha said.

"Okay." Pieck said.

"Don't you dare crash the car Y/N." Henry said.

"Yeah yeah, I'll try to."

"Try?!"

"Just kidding! Anyways, get in." I say as everyone gets in the car, I then started the car and started driving back to our house.

"How big is the dent?" Akisha asked asking about our credit cards.

"Mine is not as big of a dent as Dad practically gives me money from his work and I've been saving it up. I have like 100‚000$ in my bank account from just my Dad's salary for a couple months." I say.

"I get about 50‚000$ coming from the government every three months because of electrical bills and I'm contributing to the science research department by them stalking me." Henry says.

"How much was that removed?" Akisha asked.

"My 100‚000$ became 83,642$ coming from previous groceries, past girlfriend expenses, and just dumb stuff, plus tuition." I say as Henry noticed that Pieck had a jealous look on her face and twitched at the sound of girlfriend as she look at me.

"Akisha, Pieck is jealous." Henry whispers to Akisha.

"How so?" Akisha whispered back.

"Look at her face." Henry says as Akisha looks and sees the look on Pieck's face that showed jealousy.

"It does." She whispers.

"Meaning, she does have feeling for him." Henry said.

"But.... Yeah, I can't really argue on that." Akisha says.

"So Henry? What's your total today?" I ask him.

"And what are you two whispering about." I added.

"Oh it's just dumb talk, anyway, my 50‚000$ became 30,753$. From the electrical bill, and mainly grocery, especially today because of Eren and Mikasa's ring, BUT IT WAS SO CUUUTE." Henry said fanboying.

"Alright. I'm really hungry, so I'm going to eat a couple lot." I say.

"Same, I haven't eaten this sort of stuff as well." Pieck replied.

"It's going to be a blast." I say as Pieck smiled.

"You still have the soy sauce from Japan, right Henry?" Akisha asked him.

"Yup, I knew I needed a couple of bottles for it." Henry says.

"Yeah, Japan is great." I say.

"Good thing we have money, if we're lucky, or if we don't get arrested. Let's try to go to Isayama." Henry says jokingly.

"Hell nah, Eren would scare the crap out of him." I say.

"Why me?" Eren asked.

"Probably cause you have killed 80% of the whole world." I say.

"Why would he do that?" Mikasa asked.

"Because he wanted freedom, in exchange for his life." I say.