𝟚𝟝

~Y/N Pov~

"Wait for me, you lovebirds" Henry said behind us which made both of us blush.

"Oh, and Henry, will we include different types of sushi as well?" I say.

"Like what?"

"Californian Maki. Henry, search up the meaning and ingredients for Californian Maki/ Californian Roll." I say to him as he nodded.

"California roll, a type of inside-out sushi roll, uramaki, in which vinegared rice, rather than nori, an edible seaweed, forms the outside of the roll, usually encompassing cucumber, crab ,or imitation crab, and avocado. Seeking a replacement for tuna, We shall use avocado and added crab to give the dish a seafood flavour." He said.

"Meaning that we need, Rice, Vinegar, Cucumber, Crab, and Avocado, and some mayonnaise." He said.

"Then the sushi rolls." I say.

"On second thought, the recipe I had printed, scratch that, it's different now, how about... Ehomaki Sushi Rolls." He says.

"Sure."

"Ehomaki is a seasonal sushi roll that's believed to bring good luck when it's eaten on the last day of winter, usually in early February, facing the direction of best luck specified each year. Supermarkets and convenience stores tend to overproduce them, meaning vast amounts must be discarded." He says.

"There's a bunch of copy and paste from google in this chapter." I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

"Casey? What do you mean copy paste. That's literally what Henry does in these situations." He says.

"I'm just saying for the readers." Casey says.

"Readers?" I ask him.

"Anyway, continue your shopping, I'm just getting more chips for my sister." Casey says and grabs the whole shelf of doritos.

"Hungry family." Henry says.

"Yeah. Anyway, I plan on making three types of sushi, so, Californian Rolls, Ehomaki Rolls, and....?"

"Tekkamaki uses raw tuna which has a pretty red color against white rice. The name Tekka, "hot iron," is said to come from this color. You only need a little bit of fish for each roll." He says.

"Alright, that's all right?" I ask him.

"Yeah, pretty much, but we need a lot of ingredients because of Sasha." Henry said.

"Great, let's get the ingredients." I say.

"Yahoo!" Pieck says happily as she skips along the Japanese section.

"So.. how many is my question." I ask Henry.

"Just a lot. If you think it's a lot, probably add a couple more." He says.

"Alright, I'll get the ingredients for the Californian Rolls, you get the Ehomaki and the Tekkamaki." I say to him as he nods.

"C'mon Pieck! Let's get the ingredients!" I say to her as she comes back to me.

"Yippie!" She says as she happily clings on my arm.

"You're rather happy." I say smiling to her.

"I'm exciiiiited! And it makes me hungry! I'm happy! Too happy! There's so much peace now!" She says.

"Well, I'm glad, thank Henry, let's the ingredients now, shall we?"

"Yeeep!"