𝟙𝟜

~Y/N Pov~

"Seriously, why does your nose keep on bleeding." Akisha says.

"Honestly, I think it's the weather." I say but I knew it was because of Pieck.

"Eat up before I throw it out." Henry said.

"Yeah, yeah"

"Levi, Hanji, Pieck, Mikasa, come here to the living room and Levi, hold Hanji, will ya?" Henry said.

"Alright" They all said as they sat down on the couch and Hanji was twisting her head all around.

"So, welcome to Earth 616, or particularly known as Real Life, The Original, The Only, or just a plump of dirt. Earth, as of now, is filled with tons of technological advancements that is more advance of what you can do in a hundred years, currently, you are in the year 2021, and you are in the country, America, currently in California." Henry said.

"What's that? what's that? What's THAT?" Hanji said pointing to the lightbulb, the television, and the almighty, roomba.

"This Hanji, is a lightbulb, the one you were flicking on and off, that is it. Pieck, Levi, and Mikasa, it's a lever to turn on and off the light."

"Where's you candles?" Levi asked.

"These are the candles, well not particularly. They use heat to conduct inside and in return light, and you can click them on and off, here let me show you." Henry then walks off to the switch and turns them on and off.

"WOAH, LET ME, LET ME DO IT." Hanji said nearly pushing Henry.

"Nope, not yet. I don't trust you yet."

"Awwwh. Levi force him."

"Just let her do it brat." Levi said.

"Fine." Henry then moved away and Hanji flicks the light switch.

"Next, we have the television. It is a system for transmitting visual images and sound that are reproduced on screens, chiefly used to broadcast programs for entertainment, information, and education. It is practically using light to bounce from the camera and back to produce an image, then the image is then followed by more images to make it look moving, that's how a video is produced. Pieck has experience with a camera, right?"

"Uh yeah I do, I have some of my Panzer Unit! It's just like what...." Pieck stopped because she doesn't know Henry's pronouns.

"It's he."

"It's just like what he said!" Pieck said.

"So that's that, next is the roomba."

"Levi is gonna love that." I say from the table.

"How so?" Levi said like he was challenging me.

"A self operational cleaner." Henry said.

"Can I have that?" Levi said.

"First, let me explain this, it is a device that cleans flat areas automatically, but it can't clean the underside of tables."