𝟚𝟙

~Y/N Pov~

"I'll drive all of you degenerates" Henry said as he took the keys from the his pocket.

"Alright." I say as I put the both of my bag and Sasha's food bag on me.

"Y/N, I'll take your bag." Pieck says standing up and going to grab my bag.

"Oh uh yeah sure." I say as Pieck goes and grabs the lighter school bag that I have.

"Looks good on you." I say as Pieck puts on the bag.

"Thanks." She says.

"Alright, enough of flirting and get in the car." Henry says opening the door.

"Okay boss." I jokingly said.

We all then went out and got in the car and on our respective seats.

"Okay everybody, well, the new five cast members specifically, remember to fasten your seatbelts, Matthew and Akisha, teach them, and Eren? Mikasa?" Henry said

"Yes?" Both of them said.

"Cuddle close okay! Everything will be fine, let it all out." Henry said as Me, Him and Pieck look at the driver's mirror and see both of them cuddling tight and blushing hard, we all just smiled and heard Henry fanboying.

"Start the car!" Akisha said.

"Alright." Henry replied as he started the engine and it revved to life startling the five as Me, Henry, Pieck, Akisha, and Matthew just laugh.

"Startled? It's normal." Henry said as he kicked the accelerator then made our way to school.

"So how's the food here?" Sasha asked.

"It's... Better than in your world." I replied.

"Really?!" She said extremely happy.

"Yeah, does anyone have any chips for Sasha to taste?" I ask my crew as they shook their head.

"Oh." I said sadly.

"Don't worry, I have some Nova Chips and some street food from the Philippines." Henry said as he opened his chest and pulled out a Nova Chip packet and a fish ball with sauce in a plastic cup and put them on the dashboard.

"Since when?" I asked him as I looked at the food.

"Oh about that, I decided to use some of my money and put it on a month's trip to the Philippines after my appearance in the anime world." Henry said.