𝟙𝟘

~Y/N Pov~

"We'll continue to flee on horse. Got that?" Levi said.

"Yes sir!" Petra responded in an instant.

"Flee? To where exactly? Besides, it's already right on our tails." Eren asked.

"Again?" Eren shouted as scouts came in again with their gear to try to kill Annie.

"Reinforcements! They'll get killed like the others if we don't help!"

"Eren! Pace forward!" Gunther said.

"Gunther!"

"Don't slow down! Keep going full speed!" Eld said.

"Eld! Why? If we, the Levi Squad, don't stop it, who's going to?!" Eren said in a huge state of panic. Meanwhile the soldiers trying to fight Annie either got kicked or squashed to death by her hand or trees.

"Another person died!" He said.

"I swear shut the fuck up, you annoying noisy brat, damn, I haven't swore in a long time, and it happened to be Eren" I thought before sighing at his noisiness.

"We might've been able to save him! Wait, there's someone still fighting! If we go now, we can make it!" He said before another one of the Soldier tried attacking once more to only get killed.

"Eren! Face forward and keep going!" Petra said to him.

"Are you telling me to turn a blind eye?! You want me to run, leaving a comrade to die!" He said.

"Yes, that's right! Obey the Captain's orders!" Petra said.

"I don't see why we have to abandon him! I don't get why you won't explain either! Tell me why!"

"Ain't nothing but a heartache~ tell me why~ ain't nothing but a mistake~" Me and my crew mentally sang as I felt the aura emitting by my friends telling me to sing it.

"It's because the Captain decided against it! You don't understand because you're still newbie! If you do, shut up and obey!" Oluo said shutting him up temporarily. He was thinking to bite his hand to fight Annie, this is when we should now go to Captain Levi about this, we rode up to Levi's sides and waited for it.

"Why are you here?" Levi asked.

"Later." We say.

"What're you thinking Eren! That should only be done when your life is in grave danger! Didn't you promise us that?" Petra shouted as she saw Eren about to bite his finger.

"Eren!"

"You're not in the wrong." Levi spoke up.

"Feel free to do it" Levi said.

"Captain, he must do it." I say.

"Say it to him."

"Eren! Do it!" We say as the Levi Squad's eyes grew larger at my command.

"No! Why would he do it! He said to only do it if his life is in danger!" Petra said.

"His life isn't in grave danger! It's yours!" I said.