𝟙𝟟

~Y/N Pov~

"And also Y/N, what are these?" Pieck asks holding up a french fry.

"And why are they slippery and my hand gets wet when I squeeze it?" Pieck adds while squeezing the fry releasing the oil.

"That's Winona's favorite, the french fry. It is practically-" I say before Winona and Francine interrupts me.

"A masterpiece of a dish that can only be made perfectly by a selected amount of restaurants in a given location, they are composed of potatoes that are string-cut and are dipped in a bucket of boiling oil to puff up and have grease inside, salt is then added to savor the taste." They say in sync.

"W-what?" Pieck said in shock.

"A masterpiece of a dish that can on-" They start again before getting interrupted by me.

"I think she meant, how you guys said that perfectly in one try, and in sync." I say to them.

"Thanks Y/N." She says as I look at her with a flustered face.

"N-no pro-problem." I say.

"Just came out of my mouth, and I told her about it." Winona says.

"And you?" I say to Francine.

"Oh, uhm, habit?" Francine says.

"That does not surprise me at all." I say to Francine.

"Hm, now that I tasted it, it does taste salty, but at the same time, delicious." Pieck says eating the french fry as I stared at her.

"W-what, is there something on my face?" She says rubbing her mouth.

"Seriously man, you need to stop staring at her, some women take it the wrong approach and possibly slap you." Akisha says.

"O-oh, sorry." I say to her and then just ate my food in embarrassment.

"Oh, no it's fine, it's okay." She says as I look up to her and sighed of relief.

~Back at school~

"Okay, so this will probably be the last time you're going to be at this school, so, explore as much as you can." I say to them as we wave off to them and went back to class.

When we entered the class, everyone was there except for the Ms. Galena comes in for Science.

"What took you guys so long?" Janwil asked.

"Mcdonald's trip." I reply as he nodded.

"There's no way a simple McDonald's trip could cost you almost an hour." Ashly said seemingly enraged.

"The lines are quite busy."

"Hmph." She flopped down on her desk in defeat.

"So, any plans later? Akisha and Matthew?" I ask to my crew.

"Stay at your house." They reply as we smirked.

"Definitely a great idea."

"Can we come too?" Janwil asked on behalf of my friends.

"Oh, uh, uhm."

"What? Something wrong? Not hiding a girlfriend are you?" Janwil teased as Ashly perked up.