𝟛𝟡

~Pieck Pov~

"I wonder what they went off to, Reiner was told to bring a camera or a phone, Annie was told at by a delinquent, and now Y/n, Akisha, and Matthew have gone off with that delinquent." I said as I sighed.

"Don't worry, I think they're tough, especially that Y/n." Bertholdt said trying to calm down my worry.

"Yeah, let's just hope." I said.

~Y/n Pov~

"Matthew get your side! And Akisha and I will get the front!" I said as we got in our stances as everyone from Harold's crew was running towards us at full speed.

"They've arrived on me!" Matthew said as four dudes now gang up on him and are still running towards him with fists up.

"They're here too!" Annie said as she starts kicking all the gang members until one of them grabs Annie's kick as I slide towards him and kick his feet off the ground and making him unconscious.

"Thanks." Annie said as she turns to her left and starts punching and kicking other dudes.

"Ugh! Fuck!" Matthew said as he got kicked in the stomach and is now sent flying towards me.

"Agh!" I said as we fell to the ground.

"Get up before you get-" Annie says before she gets punched too.

"Alright, enough playtime." I say as I crack my knuckles and I ran to each gang member at my fastest speed ever, I ran up to the first two guys, I jumped in the air and I split kicked them, after that, I ran up to the guy at the front and kicked his balls as hard as I can, one guy ran up behind me but I stepped back two times and roundhouse kick him in the neck. Then I went up against the four that Matthew got kicked and ran at them, I slid then I stood up from behind them, I ax kick the middle member and I kicked the guy beside him, I grabbed the guy to the right as the guy on my left tried to hit me but instead, I duck down and he hit his gang member, I kicked him low and it landed on his nuts as I punched the chin of the guy on the right sending him flying. I then stood there panting as I looked at my friends saw all of them knocked down the other members as well. And Reiner still recording.

"Hah... that was rather awesome, it's been a while since I've done something like that." I said whilst panting.

"Awe shut up, when you said this is no longer playtime, I thought you went serious, that was still not even fifty percent of your power." Matthew said as all of us were panting.

"That wasn't him fully serious?" Annie asked Matthew and Akisha in disbelief.

"Technically yeah." I said as I laughed.

"This guy's a pro at fighting." Annie thought.

"I see, you have quite the experience fighting." Harold said returning from the alleyway.

"Sort of." I said as I get in front of everybody.

"I'd rather do this a 1 versus 1, watcha say?" Harold said as his eyes glow red.

~Henry back at home~

"Levi, you can take the Roomba if you want." I say to Levi that was looking at the Roomba.