𝚂𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚎!

~Y/N Pov~

Me along with my friends were walking behind Hanji strolling very happily through the hallways towards Sawney and Beane. After some more minutes of us just walking, we finally arrive at our location. Me and friends looked shocked while Hanji looks excited.

"Woah, I thought they were smaller." I say.

"Huh? They rather small for their size!" Hanji said.

"Well in the show, it's way smaller."

"Like a theatre show?"

"Different but sure!"

"Hm let's talk with them!" Hanji said going near Sawney.

"Hanji, how do they understand?" I ask, then realized, "oh yeah, they were humans, but let's her response" I thought.

"I think they just understand! I think they're produced or born, we haven't figured that yet. I think they know english just from the start!" Hanji explained.

"Understandable, but where's Moblit? I thought he was always by your side?" Matthew asked.

"I mean it's still rather early. So he might still be asleep, and if I don't answer my door he'll just come over here!" Hanji said.

"So what experiment are you planning Hanji?" Akisha ask.

"I'll try making them friendly, and burn tests! It'll be painful for me to watch my babies burn in pain but it's part of research." Hanji said.

"Oh okay, when do we start?" I ask.

"As much as I want to do it now, I really don't have to as after this I don't really know what to do after experiments."

"How about after experiments, you'll tell us more about what is happening so we can pinpoint some important things to happen, and reminder for the tent and the guard." I say.

"I'll try to get Levi as he literally doesn't sleep. And yeah I'll ask Moblit and Levi and you three to help with the tents! And probably extra guards than just Levi."

"I mean just Levi himself is scary."

"True but if there are multiple attackers, it'll be easier to kick them out."

"Oh yeah, we don't know if there were multiple attackers, but we know who killed them."

"So who is it?"

"We'll tell tommorow, and we'll sit at a spot that we can see them or her." Matthew said.

"Her?" Hanji ask.

"Yeah, it's a girl. But that's all we can say about it until we have concrete evidence that it was her or them."

"Oh okay."

"Hanji-san!" Someone said behind us running in panting.

"Moblit! You're awake!" Hanji said.

"Who are these?" He said pointing to us.

"That's the new scout recruits, and they're really good at the gear. And they assigned me as their Squad Leader! And because of that, they'll become like my assistants! Like you!" Hanji said.