𝟛𝟟

~Y/n Pov~

The rest of the day happened quite normally. In the morning, Me and Pieck ate as usual, the food was salad, because Henry demanded. The current batch were, Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner, and Zeke. They're the ones that Pieck was most comfortable with. We ate and after a reality and society lesson in the car, we arrived at school, Me and Pieck advised that the warriors should try to be as friendly as possible, of course, Annie just scoffed. We all went up to class. As our homeroom teacher entered, she announced that today will be a half-day, as tomorrow, on Friday, they'll start planning the Graduation Ceremony for us, Pieck was also downstairs just showing the warriors the ways around the school, nothing much really showed until they saw a delinquent and his girlfriend skipping class and making out.

"Isn't it supposed to be class time?" Pieck thought as she approached the two.

"Hey! Get back to class!" Pieck shouted at the two.

"Why should we?" The delinquent replied back pissed off and the girlfriend glaring at Pieck.

"Or else your teacher would scold you!" Pieck replied.
(Pieck rly sounded like some nerd, aym relly sorreh)

"You think that would threaten us?" The delinquent said.

"She said get back, didn't she?" Annie said as her menacing aura and the delinquent's aura were overpowering the atmosphere.

"And what are you going to do about it?" The delinquent said.

"Big-nosed bitch." The delinquent said.

"That's true, but I wouldn't do that if I were you." Pieck, Porco, Reiner, and Bertholdt thought.

Then suddenly Annie went in her stance.

"What's this? Trying to look intimidati-" The delinquent was then punched in the face really hard by a straight jab of Annie.

"You bitch!" The delinquent said as he ran to Annie but Annie ducked and sweeper the delinquent's feet of the floor while also positioning her fist of the delinquent's liver and punching it.

"Argh!" The delinquent said.

"Jere!" The girlfriend said running to his aid and pulling him away from the batch.

"L-let's just get to class, Harold will just get the rest. Let's go Stella." 'Jere' said.

"You better watch your back later!" 'Stella' shouted.

"Ah, isn't this a piece of cake for the good ol' Annie." Reiner said.

"Nice one Annie." Bertholdt said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Seems like that training paid off." Pieck added.

"But who's Harold?" Porco asked.

"I don't know." Everyone replied.

"Anyways, let's get back to the tour, so this part is where....."

~Classroom~

So back at the classroom, I am seen just daydreaming about how I can get faster speeds in punching.

"Hey, Y/n." Matthew said.

"Sup?" I replied.

"Wanna get the cast and hit a few songs on the karaoke later? Hence it's a half-day after all." He said.

"Sure, I'm down." I say.

"Great!" He said as he went back to his seat.

"Don't you dare even making out in there." I added as Matthew turned into a blushing mess.

"It's supposed to be a secret man!" Matthew said.

"I didn't say a name so it's fine." I say as Matthew sighed of relief.

"Okay class, time for today's topic which is...."

~Lunchtime, aka last section before dismissal~

"Damn, it really is short when it's just half-day." Akisha said as both Me and Matthew chuckled.

"What are you two yapping about?" Pieck said joining the conversation and silently grabbing my hand in the midst of the student crowd.

"About Akisha's height problems." I say as Akisha hit my head.

"I was talking about the day idiots." Akisha said.

"Oh you were?" Matthew said playing dumb.

"That doesn't make it any better!" Akisha said as she also hits Matthew's head.

"Ow ow." Matthew said.

"Anyways, I managed to persuade Annie to eat with us in the cafeteria because she tends to be a lone wolf." Pieck said as everyone agreed.

"Hey Franzaine!" I asked a friend of mine.

"Oh? Oh hey Y/n." She turned as she smiled at me.

"Don't get jealous, don't get jealous, it's just a friend, it's just a friend" Pieck repeatedly thought in her mind.

"What's the menu for the cafeteria today? I heard your part of making the menus because of you dad." I say.

"Oh yeah, it's simple burger steak with gravy and mushrooms along with rice. Chicken with gravy and rice. And chicken fillet with spicy gravy with rice. And ice cream as desert." Franzaine replied.

"Thanks! See you at the graduation ceremony!" I say to Franzaine.

"Alright! Have fun with your girlfriend!" Franzaine said referring to Pieck.

"O-oh! T-this, t-this is just a friend!" I say as Pieck nods her head really fast.

"But your holding hands." Franzaine said as she pointed at our hands, luckily enough though, Matthew and Akisha didn't hear anything beyond the menu sentence she gave because of the endless chatter of the students around us.

"I-it's because she might get lost!" I said.

"Oh okay! Have fun!" She said still having suspicions but just decided to let it go.

"Phew." Me and Pieck said.

"Now let's get out food." I said.

WORD COUNT- 880

seems that my bio on when I upload is failing me....