𝟙𝟡

~Y/N Pov~

I then woke up the sound of my phone alarm clock that made me and Pieck wake up.

"What's that? Is it already morning?" Pieck asks rubbing her eyes.

"I guess it is, well, I'm about to go to school, Gerald left to go to his family because he just stayed at us until his family came, meaning we have six seats in the car later. I can join you in the car infront your seat again on the way to school, if that's what you want." I reply.

"Yeah! I'd love to go to school. Especially parts of it we haven't explored yet. Also mind starting conversation with your friends again! Y'know with me and the other five you're going to go with, so y'know I can bond with you and see how you're like with other people."

"Yeah! Sure, let's go downstairs and see who's up." I say helping Pieck up from her bed hiding my blush.

"Really? I'm glad you're like this." She replied with a smile as she accepted my hand then stood up. We then walked towards the door and opened it, I let Pieck go first, because 'ladies first' my mom always say. We then walked out and saw the hallway lights turned off and the downstairs lights turned on, we walked towards the stairs with Pieck leaning on the railing, once we enter downstairs, we saw The Funny Trio and Eren and Mikasa on the couch rubbing their eyes with Matthew eating his food while Akisha was cooking and Henry teaching the next five for preparing to go to school. Henry then took notice of me and shifted his look to me.

"Morning. You two had fun?" Henry asked in a teasing manner with Me and Pieck blushing.

"By fun you mean, telling her stuff about me?" I ask him.

"Bingo!" He says making a finger gun.

I sighed of relief then replied.

"Well, yeah I did. She started the conversation." I say pointing to Pieck.

"Yeah I did, also, I didn't do that out of sympathy." She replied.

"Hm, chemistry definitely improved among them, most relaxed talking manner, Y/N looks more human than before. Plus, his nosebleed problems with her has ceased, fortunately." Henry thought.

"So, who's the next five to go to school?" I ask as Jean, Connie, Sasha, Eren, and Mikasa raise their hands.

"Ooh, this is gonna be interesting." I say as I clap my hands.

"How so?" Henry asked.

"The ships." I say to him.

"Ships? Is ships going to school? Do they even dock?" Pieck joked.

"Oh, it's just a special term for only modern people know."

"What? What does it mean?" She says as I get closer to her then whispered in her ear.

"It means relationships." I whispered as she had shivers down her spine from my breath and voice and blushed a light pink, I then retracted my head and returned to my regular state.

"Sharing secrets already, seems like you two are definitely getting along well." Henry said as he returned his gaze to the five cast members.