𝟛𝟙

~Y/n Pov~

I and Pieck then walked downstairs blushing while the current batch was already being lectured by Henry.

"-now the most important part is being yourself. Oh hey Y/N, good morning." Henry said as he waved at Me and Pieck.

"Yeah, morning," I said in a grumbly voice.

"Looks like you need to get that down," Henry said pointing at my crotch and Pieck peeked but looked away immediately as she realized what it was.

"So that's the big thing that was poking my butt when he was asleep." Pieck thought as she blushed.

"It's the goddamn morning, of course, morning wood happens," I said.

"But weren't they cuddling- oh no," Henry thought.

"So Pieck, you did go in and slept on the same bed as Y/N," Henry said as he regained his posture and started grinning at the two of us blushing deep red.

"W-wait, she's the one that actually did that?" I said in disbelief.

"Believe it or not, she actually tried to play it off," Henry said.

"It wasn't my fault that he was clingi-!" Pieck was surprised to be cut off due to my hand covering her mouth.

"I was sleepwalking and I didn't know!" I said while blushing.

"Seems like the perfect excuse..." Henry said grinning at us.

"I swe- what the?!!" I got surprised as Pieck licked my hand.

"Nope, he's not lying. He nearly banged his head on the wall from me cuddling him." Pieck said without hesitation while the current batch was grinning at us like idiots.

"Welp, be ready for school both of you lovers. The food's on the table, Matthew and Akisha are kinda waiting for both of you" Henry said pointing to the eggs and sausage on the table with Matthew and Akisha scrolling on their phones.

"Oh, they just woke up? C'mon, let's eat, we got tired waiting for both of you so we just scrolled on our phones for a while." Akisha said as she removed her headphones and signaled Matthew to do the same to which Matthew did the same.

"Let's eat," Matthew said as I and Pieck sat and started eating.

"Have the current batch eaten yet?" Pieck asked.

"I was supposed to say that! What in the telepathy is this-?" I thought as Henry replied.

"Yup, they ate the same thing, though, because Akisha is stubborn, she added some spices to hers and added a ton of spices on Matthew's-" Henry was then cut short as Matthew started coughing and quickly got out of his seat and ran to the fridge and grabbed a plastic water bottle and chugged the whole thing in one go.

"Thirsty boy," Henry said as he laughed while Akisha was grinning evilly.

"You!" Matthew said as he was supposed to tackle Akisha but Akisha wasn't listening and looked at Matthew, and coincidentally, they kissed with both of their eyes wide. They realized they had just kissed and quickly came to a realization and Matthew quickly pulled back with Matthew holding his head on the floor rolling and extremely red and Akisha just staring at the food with wide eyes and blushing extremely red.

"M-my first kiss..." Akisha said as she held her lips.

"I'M SORRY!!!!" Matthew said extremely flustered and sorry but on the inside, kinda happy.

"I'm not hiding anymore," Akisha said blushing which confused Me, Pieck, Henry, and Matthew.

"What do you me-" Matthew asked until Akisha kissed him again. Matthew tensed up for the first time, but now, he relaxed and kissed back until it became a makeout session.