||11||

Uncle Yohei managed to get that Eins Aburame guy to help clean the house and by the time I'd returned home, they were both finished. I ended up cooking for the pair and I learned that they used to be on a team together... and that my uncle is basically Eins' bane of existence. Poor guy, I really feel bad for him.

Anyway, now I'm sat in the field of training ground 7, I've been here for maybe five minutes now? My inner clock from back in Sunagakure when Temari would wake me up earlier than humanly necessary so I woke up too early and got bored.

I'd gone and bought myself a pair of new katana this morning before I came here.

"You're already here?" I heard a familiar voice. It was Shizune.

"Looks like it," Tsunade's voice commented, I turned to see the two women and a group of others all approaching me.

"Morning," I nodded to them as I stood up and patted myself down.

"Good morning. You're an early riser, I see?" Tsunade gestured to the fact that I'd clearly been up and moving for a while, I nodded.

"I was up earlier than usual," I shrugged.

"Alright, anyway, everyone line up in your teams, team leader at the front," Tsunade called, I stood in between Shizune and Tsunade just as Tonton came trotting over and sat in front of Shizune's feet.

"These here are, what I like to call, our rookie 9 plus Team Guy," Tsunade told me, I frowned. I know how to count. There seems to be something wrong with her maths.

"Uhm-- Lady Tsunade, I don't think I should question it, but I think your maths it wrong. There's only 8 of them," I point out, she let out a sigh and everyone glared at the floor.

"The ninth left the village. Its best not to talk about him. Bad memories," Shizune whispered to myself, I nodded and apologised.

A tabboo subject, hm?

"Anyway, starting with Team 7, Sakura, Naruto and their team leader, Kakashi," Tsunade gestured to the blonde boy and pink haired girl and then the tall silver haired man. They waved and shot me a greeting.

"Then Team 10, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino and their sensei, Asuma," a pineapple headed boy with a chunin vest, a chubby boy with red swirls, a blonde girl and a guy who was smoking.

"Team 8, Kiba and Akamaru, Shino, Hinata and their team leader, Kurenai," a boy with red triangles on his face, a white dog sat on that boys head, then a boy with a high collar and sunglasses, a girl with midnight blue hair and pale eyes and then an older lady with red eyes and wild black hair.

"They are our rookie 9. Now team Guy. Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, Tenten and then their sensei Guy," a boy with black hair and pale eyes, a boy with a bowl cut hair style, green jumpsuit and orange leg warmers, a girl with brown hair tied in two buns and finally a man in a similar outfit to Lee but instead he had a jounin vest on.

"Nice to meet you all. My name if f/n l/n. I've just returned to Konoha after being away for a while," I greeted them all before looking to Tsunade, "So what's this test you have for me?"

"All you have to do if defeat all of these ten genin and one chunin and I'll decide what your rank will be," Tsunade told me vaguely. I nodded.

"Any way?" I asked, one hand resting on the hilt of one of my katana.

"Any way that you wish. Starting... Now," she confirmed, with that I nodded and sprinted forward and grabbed Naruto, pulling him quite far away from the group. One katana was against his neck, the others to his back.

"Move and he dies," I smiled at the group staring at me in surprise, pressing the blade against his neck just enough to draw a slight slither of blood. He gulped against the blade nervously.

"Impressive. It would seem you figured out what to do before anyone could register how to react to your sudden speed," Shizune praised. I nodded.

"I believe this is checkmate. I don't need to hold him because if he moves forward, then he's cut, backwards and he's stabbed to the side then he's sliced," I explained, "and if anyone moves then he'll die on the spot. I win."

"Man what a drag," Shikamaru complained.

"Lee, she may be faster than you. Don't let her beat you! Go save your friend!" Guy shouted to Lee who nodded.

"Yes sensei!" Lee shouted, getting ready to run.

"No, Lee!" Kakashi shouted, his eyes not leaving mine, "she's right. She's won. In this situation, if this was a battle, Naruto would be dead."

"He's right, Guy," Tsunade nodded, "Alright I've decided."

I pulled my blades away from Naruto and he jumped away.

"You'll be a chunin. You may be jounin material soon enough," Tsunade told me before Shizune walked over and gave me a green chunin vest and the leaf villages' forehead protector. I smiled and put the vest on, leaving it unzipped and then tied the forehead protector (wherever you want).

"I won't be jounin," I told her before smiling, "I'll be off now. Thanks for the test."

I put my katana away and turned and walked away from the group.

That was actually a tiny bit fun.

Can't wait to see Yohei's face when he sees that I'm chunin.