||57||

Neji's PoV

A loud rumbling sound echoed as another coffin popped up, I turned around.

"There's another one!" I called before even taking in the person appearance.

When I did, I regretted it.

"Neji?" y/n called out to me. It really was her. It was y/n. The girl I loved. Still love.

How could they?

How could they rob y/n's grave and force her into such a thing?!

One by one all of the people around noticed the appearance of y/n and then suddenly freeze.

"No! This is too cruel!" Temari shouted, her hands covering her mouth in sadness as we all looked at y/n, "this is too cruel!"

Y/n nodded for some strange unknown reason before she snapped out of her silence like trance.

"What the--? I can't control my body," she shouted in shock as she looked over her moving body that was getting into her offensive stance, "how evil! When one dies you should let them rest!"

I can't agree with you more, y/n.

I couldn't move, my body wouldn't listen. I was terrified that the reanimator had gotten a hold of y/n, but now my fears are real. I have to fight her, but this time I'll be the one killing her... not the poison..

"Y-y/n," Hinata walked up to my side, her eyes were filled with unavoidable sadness.

"You have to stop me!" y/n shouted desperately as a box appeared in front of her. The lid of the box popped open and she picked things out, putting them around her wait. It was her weapons. She pulled one of the katana out her sheath.

"You must stop me!" y/n shouted, her eyes holding so much sadness that it made my heart ache, "please."

Her katana flared up brightly in a f/c coloured chakra.

I thought she couldn't use chakra anymore!

I thought the poison had stopped her from using jutsu!

Why can she use it now?!

"It would seem that the poison isn't in this body which means..." y/n trailed off before closing her eyes, when they opened again they were pure black. Like her pupil had taken over the whole eyeball. A few seconds passed and a green slit appeared in her left eye and a blue slit in her right.

"You need to fight me with the byakugan and the Sharingan to take me down," she informed us before giving a grave expression, "or none of you will survive."

As soon as she spoke those words, she lunged forward, her katana slashed in the direction of the sealing ninja coming to try and help and seal her away, the katana let out a giant wave of the f/c coloured chakra. It cut through all the people and the boulders around them with ease. Like it was a simple block of cheese or something.

That's terrifying...

"Y/n!" I shouted before running forward, she looked at me before nodding, "eight trigrams: one hundred and twenty eight palms!"

"Two palms... four palms... Eight... Sixteen... Thirty two... Sixty four... One hundred and twenty eight palms!" I shouted as I hit her with chakra infused hits. I jumped back a few paces and watched as her body did the regeneration thing. All the pieces blown off her simply just returned back to where they were.

"That was quite powerful," y/n praised me, "Neji I'm proud of you! You've become stronger! But not as strong as me..."

My eyes widened at the sudden shift in her voice. Her whole body was enveloped in f/c coloured chakra, her h/c hair floating around and her eyes narrowing towards me.

This... This cannot be y/n...

"Wh-what is this?" Ino asked as we all staggered away from the strong power flowing off her in intense waves.

"This is what y/n would've really been like without the poison in her system," Kakashi sensei appeared, jumping in between me and her, "I'll deal with her. Her uncle sent me some information on how to stop her."

"Kakashi!" y/n shouted as she came flying down, "dodge!"

"Hm? What?" Kakashi sensei looked up and then quickly shouted out some weird noise before jumping out of the way. But y/n somehow predicted where he'd go and redirected her blade in that direction.

"What the--?" Kakashi sensei questioned as the blade sliced lightly across his nose, slightly tearing a small section of his mask.

"Kakashi, my families kekkei genkai has awoken. It's a jutsu that utilised time in a way. I'm able to see all your moves before you even do them! You have to figure out a way to stop me," y/n shouted at him as she put her katana away and did a strange handsign, "I'll try help you out."

She closed her right eye. The green slit in her left eye glowed violently.

"Enhance!" y/n shouted, her gaze on both me and Kakashi sensei.

I felt the strength in my byakugan strengthen strangely.

"Byakugan!" I said loudly. I looked at the vision to see I could see everything more detailed than before, my byakugan had somehow become so strong that even my blind spot wasn't a problem.

This is.... Amazing....

"Alright, listen to me closely," y/n started, "you need to blind me, separate me from my weapons and hope to whatever god there is that I can't use jutsu."

I shared a look with Hinata and Kakashi. They both returned my look with a nod.

This is our fight.

But how... how exactly will we do this?