||41||

Yohei's PoV

I returned home and let out a sigh before pausing as I was putting the tube Tsunade had just given me down onto the counter.

"Was the door..." I looked back to the front door, frowning as I just realised it was open, "... open?"

Looking around, I noticed that the walkway leading to the door was a mess.

The table that held a lamp on it just at the bottom of the stairs was knocked over, lamp shattered on the floor. The sofa was knocked to the side ever so slightly, almost as if something, or someone had crashed into it unexpectedly and struggled to get up again.

"What on earth-- y/n!" I sprinted up the stairs, almost tripping myself up the last step as I threw myself down the hall and to her room.

The door was wide open and her bed was empty.

Her sheets were a mess, almost like she'd been thrashing uncontrollably in them.

"Where is she?" I staggered back before turning around, my door was open, "y/n?"

I rushed over to see my room was empty, although my rug was slightly caught on a floor board, causing a lump to form in the centre.

Turning, I ran down the stairs again and out of the house.

"Y/n!" I shouted, not actually caring if anyone heard, "where did she go?"

Eins...

Eins..!

I need to find Eins!

He can help me.

Turning, I ran down the streets and to the Aburame clans land. Once in, I looked around for him.

He's a night owl most of the time so he should be up right now.

Where is that spider loving bastard?

"Eins!" I shouted, before I could take another step, a figure dropped down in front of me, "who-"

"You called?"

"Ah! Eins! Help me," I grabbed my friend by his shoulders frantically, "please. Y/n has disappeared."

"She what?" he looked at me in surprise, "where were you?"

"Meeting Tsunade," I looked to the ground, annoyed with myself, "please help me, old friend."

"You don't need to ask me for help," Eins replied as he released himself from my grasp, "I'll find her. Don't worry."

Spiders dropped out of his sleeves and crawled out from beneath his trouser legs.

Weird.

Today I'm not scared of them.

"Calm down, Yohei," Eins smiled at me, "my spiders will find her. In the mean time, let's go out and search from the rooves."

"Right. Yes," I nodded and followed him back to the town, we took to the roof tops and ran along them, scouring the streets and alleys.

They were all empty.

After a while, we stopped to take a break.

"Where could she have gone?" I muttered, starting to feel a rise of anxiety within, "anything, Eins?"

"Just a moment," he picked a spider up and held it up eye level before looking off towards the trees between my brothers house and the academy, "she's in there."

"What? Why?!" I stared at him baffled.

"I don't know. My spiders can't read minds," he replied, a poker expression on his face.