27.

Omniscient Sunday April 12thAkira & Raymond's

Omniscient
Sunday April 12th
Akira & Raymond's

everyone sat in the backyard having a good time, well today was a special day was it not?

The day we all find out the gender of Melani and Keantae's unborn, although as we mention these two they aren't outside along with the family they are inside enjoying the company of one another or at least Keantae was enjoying her company.

Over a week ago an argument they  had left Melani uneasy she was scared about what could possibly happen to her baby's father now that he was involved again and so was she.

There are many single mothers but after he and her had planned this out since finding out and then losing him would break her.

He and she both knew what this would do if it happened.

The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop, even the tiny snores Melani made were practically inaudible, he rubbed circles on her stomach through her ombré light pink to a very faint orange dress while just thinking about everything.

He regret many of the things that he had done with others first because if he had waited it would have been with the love of his life.

Now he'll be a father in the next few months, he couldn't wait but he knew Melani was scared he had the next few months to get her prepared while also trying to find a new holder for the drugs that had to be imported.

Who would have though Romani was responsible for all the drugs being brought into Manchester?

He shook Melani slightly in an attempt to wake her up.

"you need to wake up baby." he whispered into her ear.

she moved her head around to the other side.

"wait.." she groaned pushing his head back slightly.

"you have morning breath."he joked

"shut up."

"your mum just texted you saying we need to come down in five minutes."

she mumbled under her breath but got out of the bed, she washed her mouth with water and mouth wash.

"okay, we can go now." She said putting a jacket on that went with her yellow Maxi dress.

14:30

"Okay everyone it's time to cut the cake!" Akira annouced

Everyone began to gather around the table of course leaving space the little kids lined up closest, I mean it's cake why wouldn't they?

Her and Keantae stood next to the table.

"You can cut it."he said.

"No you cut it." She handed him the knifes

"You sure?" She nodded.

She turned away.

"Tae.. cut a big piece for me." Ezekiel whispered but everyone heard it and giggled.

"Zeek come here." His mum scolded.

Keantae slowly cut into the cake from the left side, then the right he put the knife underneath the the slice pulling it slowly.

When it was out everyone started screaming.

"Okay turn around Melani."

She turned around looking at the slice, she jumped onto him nearly making him drop the plate.

Ezekiel quickly ran over snatching the light blue cake off the plate making his mother give him a small slap in the back of the head.

"You happy?" He asked

"Yeah, I love you."

"I love you."

*end of chapter

* I had to make the baby a boy guys because we're keeping with the storyline. :)