Pain

⚠️Warning: Violence⚠️

As Friday came around within a blink of an eye, Liz helped me defend myself against spells that may try to harm me. Since Tony will be the one who is throwing spells...I know I'll get injured.

"Thank you, Liz. For standing up for me on Tuesday. I'm sorry you had to find out." I say with my head low.

"Hey, look at me. I'm not leaving your side. If he wins, just know I'll never leave you alone. I will find a cure. But may I ask, does Tony know about your, condition?" Liz asked as she winced looking at my hair, reminding her seeing the color being drained from the scalp to the split ends.
"...no" I say with a serious face, trying to boost enough confidence to win this duel.

"Okay. It's almost time (y/n). Please be safe. I know your not capable of hurting anyone but please, teach Tony a lesson will you?" Liz said with a sad smile forming on her lips.

"I'll try. Oh and liz?"

"Yes (y/n)?"

"Tell Professor Mcgonagall that I'm busy with homework if she asks where I am."

"I got your back. Stay safe. See you later (y/n)". Liz walked down the corridor and into her gryffindor common room.

Heading to the shrieking shack, I see Tony waiting impatiently to begin the duel.
"I see you didn't back down. Why do you want to fight me if we both know your weak?" Tony spat inches away from me.

"Don't call me weak. Let's just get this over with." I say, turning my back on him and walking a few steps before turning around again facing Tony.

"Alright mudblood. Show me what you got in that filthy brain of yours!" Tony yelled before casting a non verbal spell.
I blocked it last minute, almost sending me flying backwards, but I stood my ground.
"Hm. Not strong enough. How about...this! Sectumsempra!" Tony shouted as a blue light came my way. I easily blocked it but soon realized what he's trying to do.

"What are you trying do?! Kill me?!" I shout, stepping closer to Tony. Tony took a few steps back before looking straight into my eyes.

"There's no need to try and kill you. I can make you weak. I know how to kill you without any spells mudblood, or should I say," Tony came close enough to whisper in my ear.
"Stupid girl?"

My eyes grew wide. I became speechless and stood there shocked before asking, "h-how did y-yo-"

"Oh please. I heard your conversation with little Liz. Besides, I was hiding in the corner when Professor Snape called you 'stupid girl' and that's when I noticed your hair." Tony confessed as he took a few steps back and lifted his wand.

I was too shocked to notice his wand has been pointed at me until I looked up and saw a smirk creep up his face.

'Crucio!'

I didn't have time to block it. I fell limp and started screaming and squirming around the floor. Thousands of knives stabbing me all around my body.

"Not so tough now are we? Scream all you want, no one can hear your pathetic voice." Tony spat before kicking me in the stomach multiple times until I coughed up blood.

"P-please! S-s-stop!" I cried and begged for it to end.

"Want me to finish you off!?" Tony hissed. Multiple punches to the face, leaving me bruised and unable to see through my right eye. Endless punches and kicks kept coming at me. "You are no more than a stupid girl who can't fight back! Look at you! You know you're dying mudblood, might as well end it yourself since your hair has-"