Yule Ball Part 2

The Weasley twins never seem to let me down when it comes to cheering me up. They always listen to my problems and seem to enjoy pulling pranks on anyone who tries to annoy or hurt me. I'm sitting down in one of the chairs in a classroom where no one can see us. The twins are standing with their arms folded against their chest while listening carefully.

"He did what!?" The twins said in unison.

"That bloody bastard who was dancing with you!?" Fred shouted.

"(Y/n) you need to tell someone. Come on, we'll tell the headmistress." George insisted. Both pulled me by the arm but I stopped them before anything gets out of hand.

"No. Please, you promised me you'll keep it a secret. And that you won't do anything about it. I have everything under control. I hope." I say. I yanked my arms from their grip. They both turn around looking confused.

"(Y/n), we care for you. We don't want to see you gettin' hurt." George pats me on the back.

"Yeah. We'll keep our promise, but on one condition." Fred put up his index finger in front of my face.

The twins looked at each other and nodded before turning back to me. An evil smirk can be shown across their faces.

'Oh no'

"Whatever it is, leave me out of it." I put both my hands up.

"No worries. We just want to have a bit of fun, don't we mate?" George nudges Fred with his elbow.

"That's right. You'll see us soon (y/n)." Fred said.

"Okay. Are you guys staying for the rest of the night?" I ask shyly, fiddling with my fingers. I don't want them to leave just yet, in case Professor Giller tries anything.

"Yes we are gorgeous, besides," Fred starts.

"We need to warm up." George finished the sentence with his arms out to stretch.

"Warm up for wh-" I didn't get to finish my question. George bends down and throws me over his shoulder.

"We ain't leaving until we have this dance." Fred says as he's walking behind george and putting the strand of hair behind my ear.

"Put me down! I have legs!" I playfully shout. I try to wiggle myself out but it's no use.

When we arrive at the doors, George puts me down before anyone saw. I fix my dress and sleeves. The twins tidy up their bow ties on each other. I laugh at their actions.

"Right, off we go!" The twins each put one arm under mine and drag me backwards into the great hall, making my heels slide across the floor.

"Hey! I can walk on my own." I try standing up but their long legs outrun me. We make it to the middle of the room and I adjust my balance.

"Hey (y/n), how's everyth-" Liz shows up behind a student. I see a single tear coming from her eyes. "Do I know you two?" She points her fingers back and forth to the twins.

"Hey Liz. What happened? Are you okay?" I ask. I approach her and give her a hug. She gives me stronger one.

"Diego happened. Guess he's not the one. I mean, look where he is now." Liz gestures to her left. I see Diego dancing with another girl from Hufflepuff.

"He never looked at me like that when I was dancing with him." Liz's lips quivered and wiped her tears.

"Well hello lovely lady. Might I have this dance? Besides, a girl who's heart has been broken can sure use one of my famous dance moves to cheer her up." Fred offered his hand to Liz.