Training?

⚠️⚠️

The next day, I woke up in a bed with silky black sheets and very fluffy pillow with black pillow cases. Still laying down, I turn my head to the left and see a bookcase with hundreds of books. I turn my head to the right, and see Professor Snape sitting in a chair while reading a book. I squint my eyes to see what he's reading but it's hard to tell with his hands in the way.

"Nosey, are we?" He says in his deep velvety voice than can make any girl's knees weak.

I lower my gaze to the sheets in embarrassment.

'How did he know I was awake? He didn't even look up from his book. Wait...is this...his bed? It can't be can it? I think it is. Oh the things I would do for him to lay down next to me. I wonder if we could hav-' my thoughts get interrupted as he cleared his throat. I look back at him.

He looks up from his book and raises an eyebrow.

"What?" I ask.

"Day dreaming are we?" I swear I saw a smirk behind that book.

'How did he-' I stop thinking as I realize he's staring at me immensely with his head slightly tilted to the side.

A blush creeped up my face. I pulled the covers over my head before he saw my red tomato face.

"Sorry, Professor. Where am I?" I say muttering under the sheets.

"My chambers. I don't mind having you here." He sets the book on his lap. "Do you not want to be here?"

"Uh...I-I do, sir." I stutter, trying the find the right words.

"Why am I here Professor?" I ask pulling away the covers from my head.

"You are here to train. Get up and get dressed, we start in 10 min." Snape stands up with the book in his hands and swiftly walks out the bedroom door, closing it behind him.

'I'm in his personal chambers...oh...my...god! His room smells like him. Leather, ink, old parchment paper, coffee. I love it!'
I see a pile of clothes on the foot of my bed.
'Hm, how'd he know I like (f/c)?'
I thought as I'm getting ready for this training thing.

Walking out the bedroom door, I see his living room. The floor has a light brown carpet with a coffee table in the center of the room. A black chair recliner on the left side of the table is faced towards the fireplace, which is next to the front door. A small red sofa is faced towards the kitchen just next to the black chair recliner.

I see Professor Snape at the dining table that consists of 2 chairs. Snape is leaned against the dining table with his arms folded against his chest, one foot over the other. He's wearing his usual black clothes without his cape, making him look fit.

I admire his posture a little too long, not noticing him slightly tilting his head and staring into my eyes...again.

'Dang...how handsome can he get? If I had the chance I would-'

"You would what, Ms. (L/n)?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

My eyes grew wide and I became speechless. 'Did I say that out loud? I couldn't have.' I thought as I mentally panic.

"No, you didn't Ms. (L/n). Perhaps it has slipped your mind that I am a skilled Legilimens. If I were you, I would get rid of your fantasies that could be distracting during your training." Snape said with his deep voice.

I start thinking back to the times I fantasized about Professor Snape in class and the great hall. 'Oh god. He must've read my mind all those times.' My mind wanders into scenarios that shouldn't be in my head right now.