Orders (2)

A/N: Hello beauties! I'm very sorry I haven't posted in months! Work has got me stressed but it won't stop me from finishing this book. My apologies to everyone! Thank you for your patience.

In the morning, I wake up super tired after tossing and turning all night long. I couldn't sleep very well due to overthinking of what could go wrong. I roll over to the side of the bed but end up falling to the floor with a loud thud.

"Ow. That hurt." I quickly get up off the floor and stretch my arms out while yawning before heading to the bathroom.
After freshening up, I exit the bathroom and see something in the corner of my eye on the lazy chair. A new set of clothes just waiting for me. As tired as I am, I instantly take off my shirt and pants very quickly in case I overslept.

"Do you not check your surroundings before changing?"

I quickly grab the shirt and try to cover myself as I turn around to see Isaac leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"Get out!"

"If that's what you want." He smirks a bit while looking me up and down before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. I quickly change in case he comes back in without knocking.
Right when I was putting on my shoes, I hear the door open again. No knock at all.

"Didn't you hear me the first time? I said get ou- oh." I look up to see my father standing in the doorway, looking at me with a serious face. My mouth closes shut, not wanting to say another word that could piss him off right now.

Instead of saying anything, he steps aside and waits for me to finish tying my shoes. At the speed of light, I tie my shoelaces and grab my wand to put it in my back pocket. I rush past him and go down the hall to where the stairs are. When I look over my shoulder, I see Isaac watching my every move, like if he's waiting for something interesting to happen.

I start walking down the stairs but since I'm extremely nervous about what's going to happen soon, I miss a step by mistake. Feeling like my life is about to flash before my eyes, I brace for impact but before my face could touch the stairs, I felt someone tug my shirt from behind. I open my eyes a bit and see that I'm just a few inches away from breaking a nose.

I slowly look over to my side and see my father's shoes right beside me. I look up at him and notice that he's the one who stopped me from breaking a nose. Without hesitation, he gently drops me so I can get up myself. I definitely don't want to get up since I just made a fool out of myself. Nothing new.

"Up. Now." He orders and keeps going down the stairs until he reaches the bottom. I secretly roll my eyes and get up before walking down the stairs with ease this time. Once I make it to the bottom, I look upstairs once more but I don't see Isaac anymore. When my father had his back turned towards me, I look around for Isaac but he's not here, or so I thought.

"Looking for someone?" Isaac whispers in my ear while wrapping his arm around my waist but I smack his hands away.

"No. Go away." I whisper and nudge his side with my elbow. He backs up a bit and keeps his distance, probably not wanting to get hit again. I take a step forward to get away from Isaac.
"Yeah that's ri- oof!" One step forward causes me go bump into none other than Luke himself.

"Watch where you step." Luke tries to stay calm but I can obviously tell he's pissed off.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Excuse me if you didn't get enough beauty sleep, your highness." I playfully do a curtsey at Luke. His hands turn to fists, so I quickly back up and hide behind Isaac.