News

Being stressed is stressful. I have to tinkle and Liz wants me to take a pregnancy test. I was going to do it but I kept thinking about it. I have so many things going on in my mind.

For starters, I'm not ready for that kind of thing, but having a mini me or a mini Severus sounds so beautiful and cute. Second, I'm still in school but then again, it's almost graduation so I won't be stressed about catching up. Third and most importantly, all I can think of is if Severus would want to have a child with me, especially after Giller touched me in front of him.

I use the bathroom but I don't take the test. I just can't. Not until I cleanse myself from Gillers filthy fingerprints on me.

"Liz? Can you please open the door?" I softly speak from the other side of the door. I hope Liz opens it.

"Did you take it?" She opens the door, holding out her hand. I shake my head while looking towards the floor.

"I'm sorry Liz. I can't do this right now. I need a shower. I feel disgusting." I walk past her, exiting the bathroom.

"It's alright, I get it. Let's get you cleaned up." She grabs my hand and start slowly walking towards the showers.

"Wait Liz. I can handle it from here. You need rest. I can't see you like this, please." I beg her to get back in bed since I don't want to see her in this state. It's too painful to watch.

"Its okay (y/n). I can handle it. I just want you comfortable. Here, I'll start the water for you." She turns on the water and we wait until its warm enough.

"I'll make Fred grab some clothes for you. I'll be back." She gives me a small smile before turning around.
I take off Severus's cape and fold it neatly on the counter. Taking off the rest of my clothing, I finally enter the warm shower.

I wash my hair with my favorite shampoo and condition it very well after. When I start cleaning my body, I wince when I make it past the fresh scar under my collarbone. I touch it gently, not wanting to cause more pain. This scar will forever be with me as a remembrance of the night I was attacked, again. Trying to ignore it is impossible, even if I put a bandage to cover it but there's nothing I can do about it now.

I continue washing my body, probably three times just to make sure.

"I'm back!" Liz announces herself. She pulls back the curtain and I scream. I cover myself the best I can.

"Liz! Close it!" I yell at her to close the curtain. I don't want anyone else to walk in on me naked.

"Oh shush don't be a wuss. Did you want purple or blue?" She lifts up two shirts. The purple one has a beautiful design of an owl with two fake diamonds as the eyes. The blue one has a kitten design with two beautiful small black diamonds as the eyes. I know how much Liz loves cats so I'll let her get that one.

"Purple. Now close it." I grab the curtain to close it but she slides it open again.

"Not done yet. Black or blue?" She lifts up two pairs of ripped jeans.

"Black. Are you done?" I ask after she sets down the clothes on the counter.

"Almost. What kind of shoes did you want?" Liz lifts up two pairs of sneakers, one black and one white.

"White. Now are you finished?"

"Yes. Now get out. I want to shower too." She starts undressing and I look away.

"Liz! I need to rinse off the soap. I'm not done yet." I close my eyes and start rinsing off the soap off my body. When I'm done, I open my eyes to see Liz standing in front of me, naked. I don't look down, I just make an annoyed face at her.