Weak

⚠️⚠️

It has been 2 months since the duel between Tony and I. Before getting checked out by Madam Pomfrey after a week in recovery, she warned me about not getting into any duels from now on everyday.

"Now repeat what I said." Madam Pomfrey said with a tone of worry and seriousness. Madam Pomfrey visits me outside the (y/h) entrance every day in order to see if I remember what she said.

"I will not duel with anyone from now on. If I do, I will come back to the hospital wing and blah blah blah." I say with a hint of annoyance and sarcasm.

"Ms. (L/n) I am serious. You can not keep hurting yourself, nor think about it. You know what happens if you don't take care of yourself."

"I know. I'm sorry Madam Pomfrey. It's just, I don't want everyone to treat me like a porcelain doll if they find out. I can take the insults, depending on who it is. I don't want my last moments to be filled with mournful thoughts. I just want to be happy." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Please, take care. You'll live longer if you look after yourself dear. I will help Ms. Ritta with finding a cure. If there is one."
Madam Pomfrey muttered towards the last words. After visiting, Madam Pomfrey leaves and heads back to the hospital wing.

I know there is no cure, no take backs from the hurtful words, no reverse, nothing. Finding a cure is like finding a perfect flower. Every flower have their flaws; petal missing, color is fading, dry, or too small, therefore it is impossible finding one. I personally like to think of myself as a sunflower. I know I'm not as beautiful as a sunflower but when it grows, it takes its time like other flowers, of course. But a sunflower follows the sun. A sunflower faces towards the sun and stands up tall like they are powerful, but when nightfall comes, it lowers its head, waiting for the sun to come out, hoping to see the sun again to see another day filled with light and beauty all around.

After Madam Pomfrey left, I head to the library to start going through lessons from classes that I missed during my time in recovery. I study hard during the day not letting anything distract me.

After studying, I decide to leave the library before curfew.

While walking towards my common room, I can't stop thinking about what Professor Snape said. 'you were not smart as I thought you were Ms. (L/n)'.
I realize how clumsy I am. I try my best to impress Professor Snape, but always end up failing. 2 weeks ago, I blew up a potion that only needed 4 ingredients. 6 days ago, my foot got caught in one of the chairs, which led me to fall face first in potions class, causing a student to trip over my body and spilling 2 vials of Amortentia. 4 days ago, I saw Professor Snape talking to 3 students about misbehaving in his class, I'm guessing, since the students looked like they were about to do a number 2 in their pants. I walked passed them only to find myself in a situation.

*Flashback*

While walking towards them, I looked at Professor Snape to admire his posture. Standing tall, arms folded against his chest, looking down at the students without tilting his head forward, it was impossible not to ignore. Not looking where I was going, I bumped into a wall, hearing a small crack. I turned around to see the students laughing while Professor Snape glared at me.

"Silence! Ms. (L/n), head to the hospital wing, now."

"I'm fine Professor, I don't need to get che-" I stopped talking when I felt a warm drop of liquid on my face. I touched my nose and saw blood. 'I broke my nose...in front of Professor Snape. Nice going.' I thought as a feeling of embarrassment washed over me.