Cursed

⚠️⚠️
"Let's get going shall we darling?" Professor Giller pulled me by my hair. This time he had my mouth covered. I could see the 3 Professors in the distance. I tried screaming or making a muffling sound, but nothing could be heard.

'How did he even escape?'

Professor Giller dragged me into his quarters. He closed the door and locked it before I could even escape.
"Let me go!" I was finally able to yell.
"Not so fast. Your Professor can't help you now. You think he's going to believe you? Trust you? You didn't have the guts to tell him what happened." He leaned in closer.
"Get away from me!"
"You are mine! And mine only." He growled.
While being tied to the bed frames, all I can think about was how Severus, Minerva, and Pomfrey are wondering where I am.

3rd Point of a View
Meanwhile the 3 Professors were walking down the hall, Liz ran towards them in a hurry.

"Hello Headmistress, did (y/n) go back to her dorm? I need to tell her something, its important." Liz looked at Snape and Pomfrey.

"No, she's ri-" Mcgonagall turned around and didn't see (y/n) anywhere.

"Ms. (L/n)?" Pomfrey asked when she saw a worried look on Minerva.

"Severus, where did she go? She was with you, right?" Minerva questioned.

Once Snape turned around and he didn't see (y/n), he started to look in the corners to see if she was playing games.
"Ms. (L/n), this is not the time to fool around." Snape stated coldly.

"Headmistress, look!" Liz pointed at an owl coming towards them. Once it landed on Mcgonagall's shoulder, she untied the letter that was on its claw. The owl flew away instantly before Mcgonagall could open the letter.
Mcgonagall started reading the letter and when it sunk in, the letter fell from her grasp and Mcgonagall was in shock.

"He's escaped." Mcgonagall whispered.

"Come again?" Pomfrey held on to Mcgonagall's hand.

"He has her. Giller has escaped!" Mcgonagall never shouts, but this time, they knew (y/n) was in danger.

"That bastard escaped!?" Snape said through gritted teeth.

"What's going on?" Liz asked. Liz was still confused about the situation.

"Ms. (L/n) is not safe with Giller. If he does have her, he could torture her. She can't handle another attack." Snape said irritated.

"W-what?! Professor the po- anti- the cure! Whatever it's called!" Liz yelled.

"I'm sorry?" The 3 said together.

"The potion that I made to cure (y/n)! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier. But there's one thing that I forgot to mention." Liz said with a rush.

"Spit it out Ms. Ritta." Snape said.

"I didn't mention that...that uhm..." Liz stayed quiet. The 3 Professors were waiting anxiously for her answer.

"For goodness sake! Go on. Spill it." Pomfrey stepped closer to Liz.

"It's temporary." Liz said quietly but loud enough for the 3 Professors to hear.

They stayed quiet.

"Why you insolent little g-"

"I can explain!" Liz said quickly with her hand covering her face, expecting for Snape to hit her.

"(Y/n) said that her hair turns white when someone she loves insults her right? So I made the potion like a reverse. But I was just in the library and I needed to talk to (y/n) cause the cure has a way different effect. It didn't exactly cure her. So when anyone...she hates insults her..." Liz didn't want to continue cause she doesn't want it to happen.