Orders (1)

A/n: Hello my beautiful readers. Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. Barely got out of the hospital after a car crash that happened a couple weeks ago. Still recovering but I will be posting as much as I can. Thx! Now back to the story:

As soon as I make it to the classroom again, I tell them everything that I had heard and talked about with Isaac. It's hard to explain what happened but I'm trying my best to add the details of how I'm supposed to win this battle between my father and I.

"So you're telling me that you have been the key this whole time? And we didn't even realize it?" Liz starts to understand the situation that I have to go through. The more I think about, the less braver I become. I have to actually listen to what my father says, that way I can gain his trust, little by little but I need to do it as fast as possible. There may be no time but I have to try.

"I didn't see it sooner either. I should've known but I was just so focused on saving you that I didn't even realize it was me all along." After thinking about a few things, I look at Severus, who's still mad at me. I mean, I'm mad at myself too.

"Lucius, I need to have a moment alone with Severus, please." I whisper when I'm close to his side. He nods and leads Liz out the door, hoping nothing bad happens to them while we're discussing a few things. As soon as Lucius closes the door, I turn to look at Severus.

"You can yell at me, I can take it." I say with a shaky voice. The way he looks at me is making me want to dig my own grave, before he does.
Severus doesn't say a word, he just closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before he can say something he might regret.

"I won't yell at you." Hearing him talk after a few seconds of silence is just relieving, but I'm not sure if he's angry or just hurt. Maybe both.

"I'm so sorry Severus, please forgive me. I love you and only you. I only made that up to live just a tad bit longer so I could see you again. Believe me, I hated going through with what I got myself into. I can drink veritaserum if I have to prove it." I step closer until I'm inches away from wrapping my arms around him.

"I can always tell when you're lying to me and telling the truth Ms. (L/n)." He folds his arms, not allowing me to get closer to him.

"And which one do you hear? Lies or the truth?" I ask shyly, afraid to look to into his eyes. He lifts up my chin very slowly with his index finger, wanting me to look into those gorgeous eyes.

Without say a word, he let go of my chin and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him until my head is resting on his chest.

"I'm guessing truth?" I whisper with a small smile on my lips. When he nods and kisses my forehead, I felt so relieved and calm.
I slowly pull back to look up at him and smile. I get on my tippy toes just a bit for a kiss, but he stops me by putting a hand in between our lips.

"You are still getting a punishment." He pushes me back down and grabs my arms to let him go.

"What kind of punishment?" I ask innocently with my hands behind my back.

"No activities for 2 months."

"What!? You can't do that!"

"Yes I can." He walks towards the door to let Lucius and Liz inside again. I wish I could just yell at Severus but now that he let them in to avoid me from saying anything else, I have to hold it in until we're alone again.

I'm upset about the little talk with Severus but I can't do anything except give him a glare. Nothing for 2 months is going to be the worst time of my life. Maybe not the worst but I still have needs! Especially from him.