Confess

I never thought I would be in a situation like this before. I'm sitting on the hospital bed, facing 3 of the most Professional Wizards of all time and 2...men with minds of a 10 year old boy behind me. I'm about to confess everything to everyone at possibly midnight. I'm tired but sleep can wait for a while. Besides, it is the weekend.

"Well, here goes nothing." I say quietly before looking down from the ceiling and into their eyes.

"Professor Giller is not who you think he is." A few more tears come down. My lips quiver. My voice is becoming to sound broken. I'm becoming a mess within one sentence.
"2 weeks ago, I attended Astronomy class. He was our new Professor that day. I thought it would be a regular day. But it wasn't." I looked over my shoulder to see the Twins. Both grabbed my hands for support.

"He asked me to stay after class. I thought," I let tears run down my face before continuing. My voice is sounding broken.
"I thought he wanted to talk to me about the class or something that I did."
Fred and George squeeze my shoulders to let me know I'm safe.

"But he didn't. He, he," I couldn't finish the sentence at the moment as memories of that day came flooding back.

"He raped me." I say quietly. I let it all out. Minerva runs up to me and hugs me tightly. I sob uncontrollably on her robes. I hear Pomfrey walk closer to me. I look up slightly to see Severus. He stand from his chair and paces back and forth while making fists.

"I-I I'm sor-sorry" I mutter into Minerva's robes. I continue crying as memories of it kept replaying it in my head. I try to forget it but I can't. It's impossible.

"Oh my goodness! Why didn't you tell us sooner dear?" Madam Pomfrey asks with worry in her voice.

I didn't say anymore since I could hardly breathe from crying. I look over at the Weasley Twins to let them know they can talk for me. Fred nods and continues.

"(Y/n) didn't want to get hurt. That bloody Professor told her that if she confessed to anyone," Fred starts.

"Then she'll have the worst night of her life." George finishes. I can see hatred for the Professor in their eyes.

"You 2 knew?" Minerva asks the twins.

"Yeah, sorry Headmistress. But we never break our pinky promises." George said.
"Especially with (y/n)." Fred puts up his pinky. George does the same.

After taking a deep breath of relief. I feel like the weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I compose myself a little before finally asking Madam Pomfrey what I needed next.

"Madam Pomfrey. I need that test. I need the pregnancy test."

The room stayed silent.

Minerva covers her mouth with her hand in shock. Madam Pomfrey runs to her office in a hurry. The twins stay silent in shock. But Severus...

"That bastard!" Severus rushes past the doors and into the hallway. I chase after him.

"Professor! Wait!" I run as fast as I can, trying to catch up to his fast paced walk.
"Please, don't try anything to hurt him. It's not worth it."

"I'm not going to hurt him. I'm going to kill him myself!" He spats as he's reaching Professor Gillers dormitory. I step in front of him, hoping he doesn't push me down and run over me like a bus. He stops inches away.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way." He said through gritted teeth.

"No! Professor please. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I'm sorry for shutting you out when I needed you. I'm sorry for lying to you. But please, is it really what you want? Do you want to be thrown in azkaban or would you rather have him thrown in azkaban?" I say with my arms folded.