Chapter 1

Shivangi's POV

"Uggh!! OMG!! Im gonna be late for my first day in Uni. Mumma why didn't you wake me up early?"

I quickly woke up and rushed to get ready. I only had half an hour to reach the Uni.

I quickly showered and wore dark denim jeans and a floral shirt, i put a beanie over my dark hair, put some converses and rushed down for breakfast.

"Shiv! Cmon have some paranthas before you leave for school don't go empty stomach" said my lovely mother Sita.

"Mum im already late but I'll eat one on the way"

I quickly packed some paranthas and got out to my BMW. My dads gift to me on my 18th birthday. Its been 3 years now and im joining uni in London.

It took me 10 mins to reach Oxford, i quickly parked my car and rushed out. I got alot of stares on the way but i held my head high and went to the secretary or whatever they call it here in UK, to get my schedule.

The secretary was so busy sorting her desk to notice my presence. I tapped her desk to get her attention. "Excuse me...?"

"Its Lisa dear," "uhm.. yeah Lisa can i please get my schedule? My names Shivangi Patel" " sure let me get it for you"

She gave me a warm smile and i left the office.

My first class was Biology, great that was my fave subject. The hard job was to find my class as i was walking down the hallway i bumped into someone and my schedule and her books scattered on the ground.

I quickly reached to help her but her reflexes were fast she took a look at my schedule and gave a warm smile. " Hey newbie I'm Rosie whats your name?"

" Its Shivangi but you can call me Shiv"

" Great! Looks like we have the same class. I'll take you there and you can meet my other friends. I know we'll be best buddies." She sounded so excited and kind so i went along with her.

She was really pretty with purple hair and aqua eyes. She got to know me more and i found out she had a huge group of friends.

we reached the class and she led us to the back seats. I found 5 guys and 3 girls sitting there. Rosie introduced me when we rached there.

" hey guys! Look who i found to join our group Shiv. Shes new here, and shes from Kenya. Shiv this is Tom, Travis, Luke, Dave and Chris and the girls are Leah, Sarah and Tina."

They all waved at me and welcomed me into their group.

I sat down as the lecturer entered the class. So far the uni was normal and the people were normal. After a few minutes i felt like someone was staring at me it really made me shuffle on my seat uncomfortably.

I looked behind to see Chris staring intently at me, i gave him a small smile and brushed it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, comment and follow. This is my second book and I'm really looking forward to get more support from you people out there who are reading this.

Plz ignore the mistakes for this was typed on my phone.

I also want a cover for my book if anyone of you has any idea and is interested plz pm me. Thanks alot.