Chapter 13

Shiv's POV

"M...M..Mihir what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the hotel???" I asked him but i could see he was fuming with anger.

He fists were clenched at his sides ready to punch Chris to death. I was flabbergasted my words were once again stuck. Both the men looked ready to fight.

"What am i doing here? Are you really asking me that? Your parents and i got worried when you ran out of the room without informing anyone about your whereabouts. I thought you'd come home so i chased you here, but here i see you with a man just minutes after we get engaged?" Mihir blew up right on my face.

"Mihir plz understand Chris and i like each other and our marriage is arranged. I have no feelings for you and about me being with a man just after our engagement, i was not at all aware that he'd come here and show his face to me when he knows he already lost me." I was also angry at Chris for showing up now.

Couldn't he do something like take me away ftom here. He should repent and be sad he deserves it,after making me go through this engagement.

I think Mihir noticed Chris hand on my waist and he charged towards us and punched Chris straight on his jaw.

My eyes went wide seeing Mihir violent and when Chris punched back, i knew i had to stop them before they hurt themselves and destroy my room, and also before my parents arrive and see Chris in my room.

Punches were being thrown on one another and I tried to stop them when Mihir accidentally pushed me harder and i tripped and hurt my head on the bedside table. I think that caught their attention as both of them kneeled infront of me and attempted to stop the bleeding.

I could see their worrying faces hovering  above me before i fell unconscious.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chris POV

'How could Shiv do this to me when she knew i liked her? How can she get married to that rich brat??' Anger was boiling in me i felt betrayed by Shiv.

I thought she liked me but.....

I went out for a few days and when i come back, i hear she got engaged. Did she really like Mihir or was she just behind his money?

I came to her house to meet her when i saw her in a beautiful outfit running up the stairs towards her room. I followed her up and in.

As she was struggling with her necklace i helped her to untangle it and when she turned behind, i could see she was shocked to see me and she blew up.

She tripped back and was to fall but i caught her in time. My hands were wrapped around her waist, when the door flung open and a man stood there.

He wore an expensive Armani suit and looked powerful and everything about him screamed rich. I couldn't pinpoint anything about him but when Shiv stuttered asking the man why he was here, i noticed he was her fiance.

My thoughts were confirmed when he stated about her running away from the hotel. He looked at me with fire in his eyes to which i wore the same expression.

I'm not scared of him nor do i care if he's rich bit I'll surely fight for my love. He came charging towards me and punched my jaw. Ouch!! That hurt but i manned up and hit back.

We were throwing punches at one another when Shiv tried to inferfere in between and the Jerk pushed her rather hard and she hurt her head on the bedside table.

She was bleeding and was in the verge of losing her conscious.

We both went to her and tried to keep her concious, while jerkface called the doctor, i sprinkled sone water over her face but she was not opening her eyes.

I lifter her in my arms and layed her on her bed. I was helping remove the remaining jewelry but her 'fiance' did not like it and he snapped at me as he carefully got rid of them. I couldn't do any thing else but stand and watch him take care of her.

We waited anxiously for the doctor to get here.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two chapters in one day and the mystery guy was Chris while the other one who arrived late was Mihir.

Good guess @Candaay, though u were a little confused lol;)

Vote

Comment

And

Follow

Thanks guys