Chapter 15

Shiv's POV

I woke up rather early and saw that Mihir was not lying on the couch anymore. I took a shower being careful not to wet the bandage on my head and got changed into a floral summerdress when i saw i hadn't removed my outfit from yesterday.

I saw the beautiful diamond ring on my hand and felt tears pooling in my eyes. How i wished I'd be free like a bird.

I got to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. I stood surprised seeing Mihir flipping pancakes on the pan and concentrating hard on not to drop it but unfortunately he did.

I burst out laughing seeing his frustated face glaring at the fallen pancake. It looked like he was cursing it. My laugh made him turn behind and his cheeks turned pink in embarrassment. Owww!! he was blushing to be caught in such a situation.

I stood infront of him and pinched his cheeks to tease him a little "Oww!! Mihir is blushing, so cute!" He tried slapping my hands away from his cheeks but failed to aim correctly and hit the bowl containing the pancake batter down.

It poured all over the floor and my laugh increased to the point where i was trying to lean over the counter to steady myself.
Mihir was making a complete fool out of himself. I felt bad when he said he was trying to make pancakes for me.

He did all this for me and I'm laughing and making fun of him even though he tried his best. What kind of a fiance am i?

'FIANCE??? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM??'

Looks like i need mental help. I bent down to clean the mess apologizing and thanking Mihir for trying. He also hepled me clean, even though i told him to go sit while i clean and prepare proper breakfast.

After cleaning i made the dough for the paranthas and cooked some potato curry to accompany it. All the while Mihir sat on the kitchen island staring intently at me. I could feel his stare on me.

I took the dishes and we sat down for breakfast after Mihir got some juice from the refrigerator and poured both of us some. We were eating and making fun of Mihir's cooking skills when someone cleared their throat.

I wondered who it was because there was no one else in the house except us two. We turned behind and saw both our parents and my younger brother.

They were smiling at the both of us. Okay that was creepy. " Weren't you guys supposed to come at noon? What are you guys doing here this early?" I asked confused.

Meena, Mihir's mum replied " Why dear did you want to spend time alone, just the two of you? If thats the case we can leave and go back to our place." She was grinning like a cheshire cat.

"No..no, nothing like that I'm just surprised to see you guys here. Well anyhow have some breakfast I'll prepare the paranthas."

They sat down to eat and they asked me how i got the bandage to which i lied saying i tripped on my outfit when i was climbing the stairs and hurt my head and luckily Mihir came at that time and got me bandaged.

They believed me and started teasing both of us of how cozy we were getting. My brother was the worst he teased me till Mihir started laughing at my constant blushing and took us to my room.

He told me he was going to work and asked me to go with him. I refused because i would get bored, but he insisted with his puppy eyes that i couldn't resist.

I picked my phone and my small side bag and went down with him after he got changed in the clothes his mum got him.
We got in his black ferrari, it was extremely gorgeous and had a turbo engine which really impressed me.

He saw how i enjoyed the speed car was travelling at and asked "You like fast cars? I thought you'd be like the other girls, scared of fast cars. You never fail to surprise me Shiv, you are one unique beauty!"

"Naaa!!! I absolutely LOVE fast cars i always wanted to get one but my parents refused saying it's too dangerous." My cheeks were tainted with a slight pink colour as he said his last line to which i acted like i didn't hear him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We reached 'Sanghani Designers', i got out as his valet opened our doors and he took my hand leading me to the lift.
We reached the top floor and as we passed by his secretary she greeted us politely
"Morning Sir and Ma'am. Sir you have a meeting in half an hour, I'll set the conference room."

With that said we headed into his office. Honestly i thought his secretary, Stacy, would be like other cliche secretaries that always flirt with their bosses but she was kind and polite.

His office was elegant that screamed power, his trophies and certificates lining the cabinets, his huge mahogany desk full with lots of files and scattered designs. His walls had a sunset painted design on it.
Paintings hanged on the walls, with his signature on the sides, indicating that those were his works. The large floor length windows gave a perfect view of the London bridge and River Thames.

I sat opposite him and looked at his designs they were so beautiful, no wonder he was one of the top designers in world.
He saw me admiring his work as he came and stood beside me.

"Do you like them?" He asked me to which i complimented him for them. "They are really good. Well anyhow,don't you have to go to your meeting?"
"Join me, after all when we get married you'll also become a CEO. So why not learn about your future position now?"

That just brought me back to reality as i remembered that I have to marry him in 2 and a half months.

"Uhhhh....Mihir i don't really wanna go and i don't wanna become a CEO." I stuttered out.
Though it looks like he had other plans "You know Shiv, your mum showed me your art designs and you're an artist, so why are you wasting your talent? And you'll become my wife, that makes you the boss as well."

'Ohhh god why did this have to happen to me? First i find out I'm getting married to a stranger and now I'm forced to become a designer and a CEO???? I have my own career choice to become a dentist!!!!! But it looks life fate always has something else in store for me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment on how you find this chapter and if anyone of you want to play a part in this story, dm me and also what you want to look like. If anyone has any ideas as well do comment or dm me.

Also all the silent readers plz comment and vote if you like my story, i would really appreciate it.

Till next time,
Comment
Vote
And follow.

Thanks
:):)