Chapter 4

Shiv's POV

It was yet another day of uni. I woke up and did the same early morning routine of getting ready. It felt like i was back in high school. I was neither popular nor a nerd I had average grades.

I passed high school with good grades and that made my parents proud of me. I swiftly rushed down the stairs to the breakfast table where my family was awaiting my presence.

It was a custom in my family to spend as much family time as we can. We basically updated each other of our daily lives. It was a good way of maintaining healthy relationships between each other and preventing silly arguments, though it could get boring and annoying at times.

Especially when my brother, Sahil would tease me. Even though he was a little devil it was hard to stay mad at him because of how adorable he was.

He was an exact replica of our mum, Sita, whereas i was my dad's copy. That being the reason i was a daddy's girl.

My mum is a typical Indian. A very religious woman, if she could have her way I'm sure i would be wearing punjabis (I'll post a picture of what it looks like) everyday.

My dad was an easy going man but at times he could be one of the scariest.

I had reached down when i heard my mum look at my clothes and say " Dear, what are you wearing?"

I looked at my jeans and a simple 1D t-shirt and wondered what was wrong with my outfit. " Mumma, whats wrong with my outfit?" " There's nothing wrong sweetie but you know we had to got to the temple so you should be wearing a punjabi."

I remembered she had told me that yesterday and apologized to her as i rushed back to change.

I came back down wearing a beautiful red anarkali and my mum gave me an approving nod. I sat down and ate some paranthas, which was our daily breakfast.

I took my own car with Sahil joining me and took the road to the temple. I quickly prayed and rushed to my car hoping I'll reach uni on time for i was a few minutes late.

I had just parked my car when my door was swiftly opened and i was pulled into a hug by Rosie. I awkwardly pat her back trying to tell her to let me go.

As she did, her eyes travelled down to my clothes. I noticed i forgot to bring my casual clothes to change from my punjabi. I felt a little out of place as i got stares from not only the gang but the other students.

She squealed loudly and hugged me once again. "OMG!! girl u look gorgeous in that dress. Now i want a dress like this" i breathed a sigh of relief and thanked her as the others complimented me.

I knew no one judged me but Chris was acting weird. His eyes kept travelling up and down my body as if trying to memorize it. I was usually awkard with someone staring and critizing me and his baby blue eyes were doing the exact same.

I got in with the girls at my side and the boys following behind us. We had Physics and we rushed to that class. All the while i felt someones stare on me. I knew it was Chris and that was what was confusing me.

Why is he staring at me like this? Is he trying to criticize me? All these questions were rushing through my head.

I was never one to be kept in the dark i wanted to confront him but the lecturer once again disrupted me.

I tried to concentrate on him but my mind kept wandering to Chris. I didn't know why, but i wanted to know what he thought of how i am dressed.

I decided to ask him as soon as we left the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read

Comment and

Vote.

Thanks:)