A Good Time

**Louis's POV**

The car ride there is filled with an awkward silence. We try listening to the radio, but we can never agree on something to listen to. We can't even decide on a place to eat! I'm getting tired of suggesting places, but we gotta eat something. "What about Nandos?"

"Who?"

"Nandos. It's a restaurant."

"I've never been there..."

"Wanna try it out?"

She sighs. "Why not?" FINALLY! She agrees on something! I pull into the parking lot and get out. She awkwardly gets out of the car. It's so funny! Her clumsiness adds on to it! I can't help myself from laughing. "What?" she asks coldly.

"Why are you getting out all funny like that?"

"I have bad knees..."

"Sure."

"I do! Ask anyone! They could dislocate at any moment!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! See?" All of a sudden, she leans on me. I'm lucky I could support her in time. She could've fallen. Wait, why do I care? She stands straight again and laughs. Wow. First time I've heard her laugh. It's actually kind of cute. "And it happens just like that!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah! Except I scream half the time and tears pour out of my eyes like a river." She looks down. I can't really tell, but I think she's smiling! I better remember this moment, for it could possibly be the only time I actually have a good time with her.

We get inside and look at the menu. She is squinting. "Having problems there?" She glares at me. "What are you blind?"

"No... Just hard of seeing."

"Isn't it hard of hearing?"

"Pshhh no!"

I think I'm actually having a good time...

**Caitlyn's POV**

I can barely even focus on the guys. I feel so bad about leaving Haleigh alone with Louis. I think she truly feels some hatred towards him. She wouldn't listen to me though, and that's what she gets. Oh well, I guess I should focus on having a good time with the guys without being interrupted by Haleigh and Louis arguing.

**Louis's POV**

Yeah, what I said earlier about having a good time, I take it back. She is either always arguing with me or glaring at me. I can't win with this girl. It's not like I like her or anything, I just kind of wanted to be friends with her because she seems kind of cool. You know, when she isn't yelling at me.

I finish eating before her. "You're really slow." She doesn't say anything, she just takes another bite, and this time, it's even slower than before.

I roll my eyes and turn to my phone. I go on Twitter for a while, then I hear a chair back out. I look up to see Haleigh standing up. Okay, I guess she's done. I follow her out the door and quickly get in the car and lock the doors before she can get in. Her eyes get so big! It's hilarious! "REALLY?!" she yells at me.

I point to my ear and mouth, 'What? I can't hear you!'

"Ha ha! Very funny," she says sarcastically. "Now let me in!" I shake my head no and start the car. She pulls out her phone and does something on it then puts the phone to the window. She's calling Liam!

**Haleigh's POV**

He won't let me in the freakin car! I guess I need to call the only person I know that he will listen to, Liam. I press call then put the phone up to the window. Louis's face gets pale.

"Hello?"

"Liam! Louis won't let me in the car!" I say in a sing-songy, tattle tale voice.

"Are you outside?"

"Yeah. We're at Nandos." And with that, the line goes dead. RUDE!

**Louis's POV**

Her eyes get big and she looks at her phone. HAH! HE HUNG UP ON HER! That's what she gets! Suddenly, my phone starts to ring. I answer it, but before I even have time to say hello, Liam starts yelling.

"LOUIS! LET HER IN THE CAR!"

"Why should I?"

"THE PAPARAZZI! OR THE FANS! They could surround her at any minute! Let her in now!"

"Fine!" I hang up the phone and wait a second before I unlock the door. I don't make eye contact with her as she gets in. She's pissed. I can tell. I need to apologize, but I really don't want to. It's what she gets. Fine. "I'm sorry," I mutter.

"Whatever," she says as she looks out the window. I sure hope the lads are at home or else I might go crazy if I have to be alone with her again.