Popular Song

**Haleigh's POV**

Well, here I go. I haven't really been to the beach much and I'm afraid to show off my body... Just kidding. I'm not one of those kinds of girls. But I am kinda nervous about going. I can't swim. Now I know what you're thinking: A teenage girl who doesn't know how to swim? Yeah. I can't. I never learned. And I really don't want to tell any of the guys. I don't know what to do! Maybe I'll just stay on the beach and work on my tan.

I put everything I need in my bag and walk into the living room. Louis greets me with a kiss. "Good morning babe!" I just love it when he calls me that.

"Morning!"

"You're looking especially beautiful today! I wonder what's different..."

"I'm wearing more revealing clothes. That's probably it."

"I didn't even notice that! It's your face!" I don't say anything. I just set a shocked expression on it. "No! I mean, you aren't wearing any gunk on it! You're too gorgeous for it anyway!"

I grin and kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks hun."

We sit on the couch and wait for Zayn. Why is he taking so long? He's probably doing his hair. It's just going to get wet anyway! That's why I didn't wear any makeup.

A few minutes later, he finally walks out and we all jump up and head out the door. Louis gets in the drivers seat and I get in the passenger with the rest piling in the back. I plug my phone in and crank up the volume to some Ed Sheeran. Within about ten minutes, we arrive at the beach. We all run down and find our spots. I take off my clothes, leaving me in my bathing suit. I get my towel out of my bag and Louis snatches it out of my hands. "Excuse you!"

"I'll help you!"

"You just want me to sit by you."

"Exactly!" I let him do his thing and we both collapse on the ground.

I pull out my sunscreen and put it on. I see Caitlyn getting up. "Um Caitlyn?'

"Huh?" I hold up my sunscreen and she groans. She forgot. What would she do without me?

I feel the tube slip out of my hand and Louis starts applying some. "Once again, excuse you!"

"Hey, I don't want to get sun burned!"

"Fine."

I finish applying mine and Louis turns onto his stomach. "Help?"

"Really?" He nods his head. I guess I have to. I squeeze some into my hand and start massaging it into his back.

I finish and put the sun screen up. Louis grabs my wrist. "No! Don't stop! It felt good!"

"Louis, I didn't come to the beach to massage your back. We can do that at home." He gets a stupid grin on his face. "What?"

"You just called it home."

"Well, seeing as I am currently living there."

"Still..." He looks up and sees all the guys and Caitlyn in the water. He gets up and holds his hand out. "Come on! Let's go with the lads!"

This is the moment I was dreading. What do I do? Crap, now I'm panicking. Just play it cool. "Nah. I think I'll just stay here and work on my tan." Wow. That sounded snobby.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright! But if you need me, just yell!" He kisses me then runs off.

Caitlyn looks up at me and makes her way towards me. "Haleigh, do you want me to stay up here?"

"Nah, just because I'm a loser who never learned how to swim, doesn't mean you have to miss out on all the fun."