Showdown

Elijah-

As I'm drinking and looking at Y/N being herself with her friends, I am slowly starting to get lost in her pure side.

It's a relief seeing her be calm for once. I wish I could make her laugh and make her feel comfortable like her friends did.

I am forced to snap out of my thoughts as I see one of her friends passing me to have a talk with the bartender.

I take full advantage of him not knowing me, I could overhear their entire conversation without getting caught.

"Did you force her more drinks than she asked for?" the brunette guy says to the bartender.

"Nah." he replies, being unbothered.

y/n's friend looks enraged and steps closer to the bartender, "Why the hell not?"

"Why do you wanna get that girl drunk anyways?" he rolls his eyes.

"Ok, look! don't spread the word around but I wanna take her back home with me when she is too drunk to even function."

I step back in awe. I am glad she denied the drinks. She was right, it was not her fault.

"Can't you do that without getting her wasted?" the bartender asks.

"You don't understand. I just wanna fuck her when she is out like a light, nothing more than that."

"Right, cool." the bartender seems unfazed.

Non- consenual sex? That's a crime. I can't let any of this happen. I have got to do something about this situation.

This guy is capable of ripping me into shreds but I don't have time for any practical thinking right now. The only thing on my mind is y/n.

"What is wrong with you!?!?" I approach him.

"What the hell man? Who even are you?" he chuckles in confusion.

"That doesn't matter! What did you just say about y/n?"

My eyes fall on the ground and I step backwards as he replies, "Why do you give a fuck? What do you wanna do now? Fucking fight me?"

"Let's talk. We can sor-" he cuts me off, "Even If I fuck her without her permission, What's that gotta do with you?" He laughs.

The way he let out that nasty obnoxious laugh of his while taking about y/n like that. I can't keep it together anymore.

"You dick." I punch him in the face.

Y/N-

I was beyond wasted to the point I had to leave Braxton and his friends to go throw up in the restroom. While I came back, feeling dizzy and completely out of place I saw Braxton and Elijah all over each other. Not in a gay way but in a "I wanna fucking kill you tonight" way.

Before I could process everything and decide what to do. I saw Braxton overpowering my date and giving him a black eye. This was the showdown of the century, Braxton vs Elijah.

"shit." elijah said when he realised he had fucked up.

Elijah stepped backwards in order to defend himself, But he failed allowing Braxton to throw him against the beer bottle shelves. He landed, shattering all the bottles around him.

Braxton's face expressions only maximizied in terms of rage while Elijah's were terrified.

Braxton had lost it at this point. He tackled Elijah, again and got on top of him and actually started to beat the living crap out of him.