Intoxicated

(smut warning)

Y/N-

It was a grimy night full of rain, emotions and dread. I followed elijah up to the room we had just rented. He sat himself down on the bed immeadiately as I threw my jacket on the floor.

None of us knew what was gonna happen tomorrow. We didn't give a fuck. We should've disscussed about our plans of moving and avoiding the cops somehow but that doesn't sound like us.

I sat on elijah's lap while he put on something random on the TV. Our eyes met and so did our lips, I grinded on his dick while he held my hips. He was already hard but his face expressions were soft. There was a speck of innocence in his eyes.

He was shy and reserved but his dick told a different story. I had never seen him like that but I was more than ready to witness that side of his. I took the oppourtnity of him blushing and slid my hands down his pants.

He let out a hesitate moan in between our kiss. I deepened my grip around his penis and started jerking him off to get a better reaction out of him. He started moaning overtly.

I changed my pace and went harder, so did he with his moans. They were coming out of his mouth yet I was the one in control of them. I was dripping wet due to his reactions to me pleasuring him alone.

Elijah buried his head into my shoulders and turned into a moaning mess.  He was shaking and moaning into my shoulders. I could clearly tell he was gonna cum just by me giving him a handjob.

I held his head and gave my all. He instantly came all over my hands.

Then, I noticed him staring my boobs as they were in point blank range to him. This time I saw lust meshing itself with the element of innocence in his eyes.

He was being hesitant. I grabbed one of his hands and placed it on my boobs, we shared a slight chuckle as we batted eyes at the same instance. He made such a simple occurence a moment full of merit.

I continued to grind on his lap as he got rid of my tank top that he had shopped for days ago. We shared another kiss which involved heavy tongue movement. He rested his hands on my upper back, waiting for me to unhook my bra.

I guided his hands to the hook and let him do it. My bra came off of me and he played with my boobs. I let him do it as long he wanted to.

I pulled him closer to my chest by grabbing his hair as he nibbled on nipples.

"Shit-t." I moaned and pulled on his hair when he left a love bite on my under boob area.

We were consumed with thrist that day. Nothing else mattered. We pushed everything of the world behind us and focused on each other. Everyone else's existence was a blur.

Elijah-

My heart flutters as she pushes me down on the bed. I also feel a vein popping in my dick. I am hard again. Why wouldn't I be? What is it? Like the 4th time today, all because of y/n.

She gets on top of me and strips me of my jeans. She also undresses herself completely. She has a body that could turn me on like a light switch, any time of the day.

I run my hands down her boobs to her bare stomach. I can't believe she is real and she's all mine.

I feel my cock inside of her when she starts riding me. She instantly let's out a moan in her divine voice.

Who cares if tomorrow is shit. At least I'll have this memory of y/n thrusting away on top of me, with me forever.

"Shit-t elijah." she moans my name as I grind her waist on my cock.  My name being taken by someone has never sounded this special.

We glance into each other's eyes and continue to embrace one another sexually.

Things start to get intense when she pins my arms above my head and lays on me while thrusting. We are both close and we know it.

No one is speaking a single word. We are too intoxicated to each other's company. We need nothing else.

I throw my head back and finally climax in sync with y/n.