Aftermath

Elijah-

It was me vs the guy every girl would kill to suck off. It was obvious who y/n was gonna choose until she backstabbed Braxton, for me.

I was relived and impressed by her actions. Until one of Braxton's friend called out for y/n to help them. She was gonna go help Braxton, I felt it.

The anticipation was killing me, y/n going over to Braxton to apologize and help him seemed more possible and logical than her running towards me and saying, "Let's get the fuck out of here! You wanted that right?"

Fortunately that's exactly what happened. I was shocked, she wanted to save me from Braxton. She chose me over Braxton!?

"Yeah, please"

 She breaks eye contact and looks over at Braxton then turns back to me, "Faster!! Let's do this before that twat frames me for starting everything."

"He can't do that" I say softly in order to calm y/n down. 

"Elijah you don't know him! just get up and come with me and for fuck sake be quick." she yells.

"I can't, It hurts" I mumble.

She kneels down and holds my hand "I'll fucking help just co operate please" she says while staring down at the exit door.

I get up and Y/N puts my arms around her shoulders " Damn, can you walk slower it hurts" I say while she's drags me through the exit.

We enter into a dark alleyway which is right behind the bar we were just in.

It is dark, cold and probably unsafe here but this the fastest way to get away from Braxton and his scary friends.

As I take a moment to stand up against a wall to calm myself down from all the running we had done, It starts pouring.

Of course there is no choice for us rather than to stand in the rain and get wet. We don't wanna be hunted down by Braxton or his minions.

I give myself a mental face palm. I feel as though I am starting to lose myself. I feel nauseas and my surroundings don't make sense anymore. 

Isn't the pain supposed to slowly disappear instead of increasing every time I make a movement or breathe?

Y/N-

Every showdown has an aftermath and so did this one.

Elijah was standing up against a rusty wall which probably belonged to the 1930s. I faced him while being fully cautious and looking around to make sure we were not being followed.

He looked down for a brief moment and fainted. "Shit. You alright." I held him.

He continued to breath heavily into my shoulders, further raising my concerns. I regretted getting myself into this mess by saving elijah at first but now, I realised he isn't doing too good health wise and I am partially the cause of that, I suppose.