Missing

(smut warning)

Elijah-

I wake up on the living room couch, last night seems like a blur. I made a confession, we had a moment and someone shattered our goddamn bathroom window. I don't know how to feel about the note. It could be a joke but what if it isn't?

Last night, we fell asleep on the couch without sparing a single care of the world. I look around and see y/n surfing through the TV channels, "Hey babe." I place my hand on her thighs.

"You have a nice couch."

I scoff, "You think everything is nice."

"Everything IS nice but you being naked under these sheets is nicer." she bit her lips. I chuckle and check my situation under the said sheets, she is right. I am as hard as a rock.

Y/n gets on my lap and we share a kiss. The sexual tension is killing me. I quickly take off her shirt and unclasp her bra in seconds, I have done it before so I know how to do it faster now. My hands stroke her bare back while her chest clashes into mine.

"Oh god." I hear my brother. I instantly start scanning the whole room and break the kiss apart. I spot him with his eyes wide open, he has a disgusted look on his face. He was never meant to see this.

I push y/n off me. "Get dressed for god sake!" Ethan turns his back to us. We do as he said. "He fucking ruined it." y/n mumbles loudly.

Ethan faces us again, "You are the one to speak? You ruined my brother's whole life!"

"Ethan! shut the fuck up." I lose my cool. He has no idea how wrong that statement is. If anything she saved me from ruining my own life.

"Don't worry we won't fuck on the couch, we'll fuck on your bed next time." y/n scoffs, making Ethan walk out of the house.

"That was a bit far." I say truthfully. This is not her fucking house. She doesn't get to do whatever she wants wherever she wants.

"You are seriously gonna be on that twat's side?" she looks genuienly pissed off.

"Behave y/n!"

"Go tell to your fucking brother that!" she fires back. I feel like I am interacting with the easily irritated old y/n from our first date again. I don't have that kind of patience anymore.

"I don't like it when you act like a dick to my brother." I say with a firm tone present in my voice.

She chuckles, "Yeah. I get it. You like him and you'd rather fuck him on the couch." she says sarcastically.

That's it. She has managed to cross the same line again. I am not going to stand here and take her bullshit. "Y/n what did you fucking say?"

"Did you not here me?"

"Look you've crossed the fucking line again and-" y/n interrupts me by yelling "Did you not hear me?" over and over again so we end up screaming over each other's sentences.

"Fuck you! I wish I never trusted you!" I storm off.

Y/N-

I was fucking overwhelmed again. He triggered it harder than ever. I thrashed their whole place since I had to take out my anger on something. After all of that intense work I threw myself on their couch and dozed off to the TV playing some random sitcom.

Suddenly, I was waken up by the TV glitching and making weird noises. The house was dark and empty. It was filled with an eerie energy, I checked the clock and it read 12:04 am. Elijah still wasn't back.

How petty and angry was he? Staying out for hours is not going to solve shit. I waited for him to show up for another hour but he never did. I will admit I swallowed my anger and showed concern for his dissapperance.

I tried calling him on the new phones we had bought but he didn't have it with him. I did everything I could from the house to find him. It wasn't enough, I had to go outside to look for him.

I had no car and hitch hiking past midnight sounded like a bad idea especially since their house was in the middle of the woods. The feeling of not knowing how elijah was doing made me feel uncomfortable so after contemplating for a few minutes I decided to hitch hike anyways.

I let many cars pass by because they had creepy people in them. I was losing all hope till I saw a light blue vintage car in the distance.

A

A

blonde girl with glasses was driving it. She looked kind and trustworthy. What's the worst that could happen? I thought.

She pulled up next to me, "Where ya headed?"

I didn't know where to start looking for him. "uhh can you drop me at the dowtown side or something?" I said unsure.

"Yeah sure! but first I have to go to my boyfriend's place to pick him up, is that okay? It'll take up a little bit of your time." she had a welcoming smile on her face.

Fuck it. I got in her car and we drove back the way I came from. "May I ask why you are hitch hiking in the middle of the night?" she asked.

"I think my boyfriend is missing." I said thruthfully because this girl's company felt safe.

"Aw. Don't worry! I'll help you look for him! Anyways, I am Aime."

"I am y/n and thanks."

I was shocked when she took a turn to the road which leaded to Elijah's house. "Your boyfriend lives here?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" she chcukled awkwardly.

"Is his name Ethan?" I asked.

She abruptly stopped the car, "How do you know that? Who the hell are you?"

I skipped straight to the point, "Elijah is missing! We need to look for him now!"

Aime looked at me clueless but not too long after Ethan got in the car, "I can't find Elijah anywhere- wait what the hell are you doing here?" his gaze landed on me.

"That's not important. Elijah's been gone since the afternoon and I don't know where he went." I said.

"First, the person who I hate the most is in my girlfriend's car and now my brother is missing! Fucking great!"