The Accident

(warning for mature content)

Y/N-

I took a sip from the bottle to double check and It was indeed whisky.

I walked around to where the bed was. Elijah was watching TV on full volume and the TV had only one thing to offer, Porn.

"What are you doing" I asked

"Watching TV" he replied blissfully.

He laughed at everything and anything when he was drunk and I was not complaining. He had a contagious laugh.

I yanked the TV remote out of his hands and turned down the volume. Then I walked up to him and lifted his chin up so we are made eye contact.

"Let's get our drunk asses out of here, to New York. What do you say?"

Excitement took over his expressions, "Hell yeah"

It was exactly 3:44 am. I grabbed his hands and took us towards the motel's exit.

I handed the key to the creepy man at the counter. He stared at me like I was crazy. I thought it would have been a quick checkout process since we had no luggage but boy was I wrong.

"Wait there, i'll be back." He went into the back room.

I rolled my eyes and sat down with Elijah in waiting area. As if the pain of waiting wasn't enough Elijah went from fun and bubbly to clingy.

He wouldn't let me leave my seat because if I left my seat, I would leave him to die here alone too, according to his words.

He said, "It hurts, My leg hurts" every minute.

He was super moody when drunk.

The man came back and offered me a drink.

"No, We just wanna check out of our room"

"Just fucking drink it, I'm being nice to a bitch like you. Don't you get it?" he yelled.

"You are not being nice. You are being an asshole." I replied while I stoped  Elijah from drinking from the glass the man had offered me.

"There's something in the drink. That's why you want us to drink it, right?"

The man didn't reply. He went to the exit and locked the door, preventing us from escaping.

"We make illegal porn here, in the motel and ya'll are gonna get to star in some and if you don't It's over for yall" he said while sliding open his cabinet to reveal a pistol.

I looked calm but on the inside I knew we were fucked up.

"y/n let's do it! It's gonna be fun. Wau! Wait! What kind of porn are we talking about?" Elijah's eyes lit up.

"Dude you are so fucking wasted right now, shut up!" I say in a serious tone.

"Oh trust me you wouldn't wanna do it If I tell you. Wait, you are forced to do it anyways so never mind. "he chuckled.

Fuck. I had no idea of what to do.

Elijah tugged on my shirt, "Let's do it"

"This is the worst time to be drunk. Fuck you, Elijah" I replied.

The man sets up "stuff" for our "filming session" that's when I realized we were balls deep in this shitfest.

"I wanna pee." Elijah kept repeating it over and over again. The man was getting frustrated.

"Tell your boyfriend to shut the fuck up." He yelled.

I was too scared to notice he called Elijah my boyfriend.

Elijah started being weird again. He still remained pretty fucking drunk, that explained why.

He was messing around with the man and all 'stuff' he had brought in. Elijah managed to enrage the man again.

The man was focused on Elijah and went towards him. Meanwhile, my eyes landed on the telephone, sitting on the table of the backroom.

It looked like it belonged in 1960's. This place was so antic.

The man held up a lampshade, made out of glass and approached Elijah who was blissfully unaware.

I knew I had to let them be and make a run for the phone. I did just that. It took me a solid minute to figure out how to work the telephone.

The man smashed the lampshade hard on Elijah's head. I panicked and pressed 9.

My hands started shaking as the man noticed me and started walking towards me.

He immediately snatched the phone out of my hand and smashed it onto the ground. It shattered into a million pieces around my foot.

Before I could even try to defend myself, he pushed me by my chest on the table behind me.

I landed, shattering the cups and pens on the table. I tried to sit up but he tore my shirt with his nasty, grubby hands revealing my black laced bra and leaving scratch marks on my chest.

He was trying to tackle me but he turned around all of a sudden to inspect the sound coming from the room parallel to us.

By the corner of my eye I saw Elijah, who was now conscious. He looked around in confusion.

He had forgotten everything and he had woken up from a dream, more like a nightmare though.

A sense of anger rushed through me, taking control all over my body. This asshole of a pervy man was trying to attack me.

Fuck him. I wouldn't give a shit about him if something bad happened to him right now.

I thought to myself as I grabbed a kitchen knife from the counter and while the man was looking at Elijah, I did it.

I stabbed him in the neck with all of my force causing him to fall on the hard concrete floor.

Elijah witnessed it all. He looked at me shocked and he was scarred by this, I could tell.

He kneeled down with his eyes wide open, "What the hell y/n?"