Moving in - 30

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"Oh my freaking god... This is delicious!!!" Jungkook says, making me chuckle.

"Thank you, Kookie!" I answer. I'm seated on the couch while he's still sitting on the floor, finishing his second plate of carbonara.

"The fact that you prepared all of this for us makes me so happy. Thank you, princess," he tells me. He takes a look around with his shiny Bambi eyes, so I do the same, I follow his gaze. The pinkish light coming from the TV reflects on the tablecloth, on the couch, and on the walls. The candles are adding a warm and comfortable glow to the room. Romantic music is playing in the background, making me all jittery. My eyes stop on the man sitting in front of me. The light reflecting on his face makes him look even more ethereal than usual. His hair is tied up in a cute bun. A few strands of hair that couldn't get in the bun are hanging loose around his beautiful face. I notice how his eyebrows raise and how his jaw and lips move every time he takes a bite. I notice how the light reflects on his eyelashes every time he blinks. I notice how his curious eyes look at the things he loves. I notice the mole under his bottom lip, I notice how his earrings dangle every time his head moves. I even notice that he chews at the same rhythm as the music's beat and the way his veiny hand holds his fork. It feels like it's the first time I truly see him, that I truly notice how stunning he is. It's like every time he breathes I fall more in love with him. He has those gorgeous eyes and these very tempting lips...

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he says while chuckling. My eyes flicker between his eyes, his mouth and his plate. I feel embarrassed to be caught staring at him like that and I don't know where to look. I don't answer him and at some point, my gaze gets stuck on his lips. "Tessa, you okay?" he asks me, confused as to why I'm stuck in a trance while looking at him. I snap back to reality and, not wanting to control my urges, I stand up and go sit beside him and face him. He slightly turns his body towards me so that his head doesn't have to turn 90 degrees for him to be able to look at me. I raise my right hand up to cup his jaw and graze my thumb over his cheek a few times. My loving and passionate gaze is locked in his adoring one.

"Move in with me, Jungkook," I tell him gently, but I see or hear no reaction from him other than a slight widening of his eyes. The anticipation and the tension in the room are building up. His lips look more and more kissable at every passing second and I'm pretty sure he feels the same considering the way he's looking at me right now. He has a certain fire in his eyes and a whole lot of love and passion. Not able to hold back anymore, I let my lips crash on his. One of his hands travels to my waist to pull me closer and the other one goes up to the back of my head to deepen the kiss. The kiss is passionate and filled with love. It's as heated and intense as a more sensual kiss, but it isn't one. Instead, it's intimate and comforting. It's filled with so many emotions that tears fill up my eyes. Maybe it's just the tiredness or the wine... When Jungkook pulls away, he puts his forehead against mine, our nose touching, and looks at me with teary eyes. I guess it wasn't the tiredness after all.

"Okay," he says breathily.

"Okay?" I ask, pulling away from him, unsure about what he meant.

"I'll move in with you," he answers, making my heart skip a beat. A smile appears on my lips.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." At his words, my heart explodes with happiness. I roughly kiss his lips so he loses balance and falls on his back. The kiss then turns more heated, more sensual and passionate. He slowly and carefully slides his hands down from my waist to my ass while I'm sliding my own hands under his shirt. I'm roaming my hands on his torso when he decides to squeeze my butt with one hand and make my hips move against him with the other. He lets out a low groan, which, believe me, really turns me on but I suddenly remember that, at this exact moment, I have a tampon up my va-jay-jay. I pull away, my hands on his chest to support me and my eyes roaming in his.

"I--we c-can't, not-not tonight, I'm on my p-period," I try to tell him so he understands me even if I'm panting a lot.

"Ugh, I-I don't c-care, I n-need you," he says while trying to regulate his breathing.

"Jungkook, f-first of a-all, I c-care. Second, of a-all, I'm pretty s-sure you'll care when there's going t-to be blood all over the bedsheets and all over you," I tell him while getting up. I don't wait for a response and start cleaning up the living room. As I'm about to take back the plates and the utensils to the kitchen, Jungkook stops me.

"If I can't give you an orgasm, at least let me clean up for you, you've done enough today," he says while taking the plates from my hands as if it was the most normal thing to say. It's only when he starts walking away from me that my brain gets functional enough to actually react to what he just said.

"What?!" I say back, my voice high-pitched.

"You heard me correctly, princess!" he exclaims from the kitchen. My heart stops beating at his words, but I try to act cool.

"H-hum, o-okay then... W-what am I supposed to do instead?" I ask him when he passes next to me to go retrieve other stuff from the coffee table. Why did I stutter so much?

"You could start by taking a nice warm relaxing shower and wait for me in bed, hmm?" he says. Two empty glasses of wine in his hands, he stops behind me and leaves a wet kiss on my neck before walking back to the kitchen.

"O-okay." It's all I manage to let out before walking to the bathroom. As excited and impatient as I am to get back to Jungkook, I decide to listen to him. I close the bathroom door behind me without locking it, connect my phone to the Bluetooth speaker, play some music, get undressed and turn on the shower. As soon as the first droplet of warm water hits my skin, I feel my body relaxing. I just stand there, enjoying the feeling of the water on my body, for a few moments before cleaning up. 15 minutes later, I'm in the bedroom, putting on my pyjama and sliding under the covers.

"Kookie! I'm done!" I scream from the bed.

"I'm coming, Tess!" I hear Jungkook exclaim from somewhere else in the apartment. In no time, he's laying in bed next to me, facing me, his nose brushing against my collarbones and his arms around my waist. I can't help but squeeze him tighter against me. He makes me feel so safe and so loved. I close my eyes and breathe him in. Suddenly, he giggles, making me look down at him with a smile on my face.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I was just thinking about how my life's going to change when I'm going to move in with you," he admits. I giggle at his words. He seems so happy that I asked him to live with me.

"It's going to be so fun."

"Yeah! I'm going to go sleep next to you and wake up next to you. I'll be able to steal kisses from you whenever I want to. I'll be the one you come home to and you'll be the one I come home to. I'll be the shoulder you'll cry on when the movie we decided to watch gets sad, or just whenever really. I'll be able to hear you sing in the shower every time you take a shower. I'll be able to watch you cook, we'll go grocery shopping together, we'll make each other's laundry. We'll be able to make love whenever we want, wherever we want. I'll be able to help you study, or just watch you study because you're really cute when you're focused," he enumerates with a smile on his face. I smile back at him.

"I'm happy to see you're as excited as me but we have to announce ourselves to the fans before you move in, okay? One thing at a time," I say as I bring my hand up to his head to play with his hair. He nods and leaves a kiss right between my collarbones. A wave of tiredness washes over me so I close my eyes as I let the sweet tingles of Jungkook's kisses drift me to sleep.

_____________________________

A/N

Hey guys! I know it's been so long since I've posted, I'm so sorry! I've been so busy with work... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Take care of yourselves! I purple you! 💜💜💜